[2.4] Scourge Summoner - with focus on FUN!

Disclamer: This build is not your typical top clear speed build, this is purely something I play when I just want to have fun and mash alot of buttons.

I will keep the guide short and to the point, if you have question feel free to ask :)

Only required item is

The rest can easily be rare items.

My Gear

Flask

Jewels
With jewels I would recommend ES+Minion Dmg and whatever you need, remember minion resistance is important.

Mana management
Best way is with physical dmg leech as mana on either jewels, amulet, gloves or if you want to change the passive tree you can get it from there aswell.

Bandits
Kill all for more skill points.

Ascendency

1. Mistress of Sacrifice
2. Commander of Darkness
3. Spirit Eater
4. Either pick Beacon of Corruption or just the 2 small nodes.

Passive tree
113 Points

Elemental Equilibrium is procced by our amulet or anything that give elemental damage. Keep in mind, you cant have fire dmg and use flame sentinels or lightning dmg and use revenant. It has to be one of the elements your spectres dont use.

Gem Links

Weapon = Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Fortify
Shield = Vaal Haste + Flesh Offering + Increased Duration
Helmet = Zombie + Empower + Multistrike + Minion Dmg
Boots = Clarity (lvl1) + Discipline + Arctic Armour + Haste
Ring1 = Desecrate
Ring2 = Convocation
Gloves = Blade Flurry + Faster Attack + Melee phys dmg + Melee phys dmg on full life
Chest 4 link = Spectre + Minion dmg + Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction (Or whichever you prefer)
Chest 2 link = Depends on ascendency if you dont have beacon of corruption best dps is guardian + lightning golem. With beacon you can get quite a nice dmg cloud with chaos/stone golem and minion dmg(Life is as far as I know worse dps wise)

Overall the build is really fun and active playstyle, but I would not recommend this as your end game only build.
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Last edited by Rmpz on Dec 1, 2016, 8:38:46 AM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2016, 10:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info