Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
This would be far more interesting if a substantial portion of the playerbase weren't getting a black screen in-game right now.

Step up your game, GGG. I can't justify buying tabs when I don't even know for sure if I'll be able to play PoE on the computers I want to play on next week.

Exaggerate much?

Check the threads. Yes, that's right, there are multiple.

And belittling other peoples' problems, especially when it's a problem on the scale of making the game outright completely unplayable, in the context of that game's forums, is really immature and bad form. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You have literally no idea how many people, as a percentage of the playerbase, are having issues. So stop pretending you do.

I wasn't belittling anyone's problems, I was calling you out for your hyperbolic bullshit.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
60x7 wrote:
"
deltis wrote:
"
alfims wrote:
Discounted character slots before next league please. Thanks.

+1

+2

+3

I mean I'll probably buy them anyway so...
its not a good marketing technique i guess ,they better give discount to all item ,so player can buy what item they desire and got bonus , something like this IMO not a good marketing at all
next time let us know before.... i'm waiting for premium stash tab sale and yesterday i was away from home.....

now i need wait again for that sale...
"
maxdpi wrote:
Also waiting for >33% tab upgrade.

Otherwise, keep up the good work :)

+1
"
Kritolaos wrote:
next time let us know before.... i'm waiting for premium stash tab sale and yesterday i was away from home.....

now i need wait again for that sale...

I understand you... luckily I have some free days for being at PoE :) Anyway I hope they will be doing more discounts...

PD: Anyone know what kind of "Shop Events" they usually do at Christmas?
"
Kritolaos wrote:
next time let us know before...

You can add items to your watchlist to be notified when they go on sale.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Kritolaos wrote:
next time let us know before...

You can add items to your watchlist to be notified when they go on sale.

Stash tab sale weekends also happen every 3-4 weeks, so it won't be long before it rolls around again.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
48 premium tabs now, there is a Breach in my wallet ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Check the threads. Yes, that's right, there are multiple.

And belittling other peoples' problems, especially when it's a problem on the scale of making the game outright completely unplayable, in the context of that game's forums, is really immature and bad form. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You have literally no idea how many people, as a percentage of the playerbase, are having issues. So stop pretending you do.

I wasn't belittling anyone's problems, I was calling you out for your hyperbolic bullshit.

Yet you pretend you yourself do to belittle them all - the larger the numbers, the more inappropriate your behavior. You're being really rude and immature. If anything here is "bullshit", it's what you're spewing.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. If all you have to "contribute" is to insult everyone who's been waiting over a week now just to be able to play at all, you really should just stop posting. You're presenting yourself as a spoiled brat who just likes trying to look down on everyone else. You're not calling anyone out on anything, you're making a self-absorbed fool of yourself. Please stop.

"
AndersonFC wrote:
11 days without being able to play since 2.4.2 11/15/2016

Oh, and those threads? Growing by the day. Often with new people who were hoping all this time the problem would get fixed without them having to post.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info