2.4 Quad Curse Scorching Ray Occultist - Looking for min max assistance ~

Tree

Gear

Spoiler

Gameplay

Throw down orb of storms, it chains to nearby monsters usually the entire pack, proccing EO, EE, and 3 curses. The 4th curse, Vulnerability, is from the unique flask Witchfire Brew. Pack's so far with a lvl 19/20 gem go down fairly easily with one swipe, even blue packs, and most rares unless they are high HP variants like Rakangos, Centaurs, Bears, etc. For easy bosses you can almost face tank. For tougher bosses, you should do the sweep and kite approach. SR I think needs a slight top end damage boost, and maybe have the inherent degen last a little longer, as investing a whole gem slot for duration seems like a waste just for it to last .75 seconds longer. I find the 3 nodes on the tree to be enough in most cases though. SR just needs some sort of inherent defensive mechanic as a slow channeling skill. Perhaps life regen in stages. I love the skill and think thematically and mechanically it is the best out of the 3 new skills, but it needs some love. Not as much as Blight, but needs some love.
I love pie.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2016, 10:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info