[3.6 ROUGH UPDATE] Merisc's LL Necro Uber SRS Summoner(1.9Mil+ dps) 9 Auras (Great with supports!)

[3.6] Tree Update - A user by the name of "Majina" messaged me while in-game and asked for me to update the tree for them. I've included a very very rough mock-up for the 3.6 tree along with gem setup and items.

https://pastebin.com/T0XQCp1p

This build is capable of doing all the content in the game with ease. This build focuses on stacking auras along with the Commander of Darkness keystone. This allows us to stack huge amounts of damage and attack and cast speed with our SRS.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Build Overview
► Ability to clear all map mods
► Crazy damage (1.9mil dps/3.8mil with necro support)
► Active, fun build
► Super clear speed
► Lots of fancy MTXs that you can use
____________________________________________________________________________________

Pros and Cons
Pros
► Fast clear speed
► Active playstyle
► Tons of minions (Over 100 with vaals up)
► Tanky (10k+ es)
► Lab clearer extraordinaire
► Clears all content in the game

Cons
► Expensive (Over 30ex for everything decked out)
► Requires certain rares to be used to its fullest (High es +2 minion gems helmet)
► Can be stun locked or frozen
► Strange lag happens with lots of minions and auras. Prevalent with AMD cards
► Very hard to level. Best option is to respec into it later
Items
The core of the build. This is 100% required to play this build. This provides a strong amount of ES, allows us to go low life and lets you get the colors required easily.
This is your shield you will be using. It's quite cheap and easy to color. The beauty of this shield is the 25% reduced mana reservation, +2 to aura gems and that socketed gems have blood magic. This is also required 100%.
This is less so required, but it is a nice, cheap item that can be used with this build. The only way to proc the 70% inc minion damage is by socketing in a spell that you will cast every 4 seconds, or just cast orb of storms. There is no way to tell if it has proc'd or not. I simply ignore procing it as this build has enough damage.
You'll want to find a helmet with +2 to socketed gems, high es and a few resistances. This will be an expensive piece as there are very few high ES/resistance minion helmets out there.
This is a pretty cheap piece, no need for movespeed (although it is very nice to have, but expensive). Just get high es and resistances.
Easy piece to get, high es, mana, and resistances.
You'll want to find two similar rings, you need high es and very high mana regen along with attributes, without these the build will not work. Also, they have to be unset rings.
This is an important piece. You should aim for energy shield, max energy shield, high mana regen and flat mana. If you can, get + to all ele res.
Another pricey piece. Get a crystal belt with high es and tri res.
Flasks
Jewels
You'll want two energy from within jewels and place one under Melding and the other under Quick Recovery. For your other jewels, simply get some max es/area damage and any minion modifiers you can find.
Skill Links

Main Damage Setup: SRS - Empower - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Minion Damage - Melee Splash

Raise Zombie Setup: Raise Zombie - Elemental Focus - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage (Place this inside your +2 helmet

Prism Guardian Setup: Anger - Grace - Wrath

Unset Rings: Hatred and Desecrate

Boots: Discipline - Haste (On a two link) \\ Blood Magic - Clarity

Gloves: Fillers go in here, here's what I use: Flame dash - Faster Casting - Spirit Offering - Summon Chaos Golem
Ascendancy Choices

Normal Lab: Mistress of Sacrifice
Cruel Lab: Commander of Darkness
Merciless Lab: Spirit Eater
Uber Lab: Beacon of Corruption
Animate Guardian Setup
Enchantment Guide
In this section you'll learn about the best enchantments you can get for this build. All these enchantments are found in the Uber end game labyrinth. You can get these enchantments in mericless labyrinth but they won't be T1. I don't have the enchantments to show you but I will link and cover them in this section.

Helmet

"Summon Raging Spirit has 18% chance to summon an extra Minion"

This is found in the Uber version of the labyrinth. You should only try for this enchantment once you have the boot and glove enchants as there are so many difference enchantments for helmets. Another enchantment that you could keep, but is not T1 is;

"30% increased Summon Raging Spirit Duration"

Gloves

There are a couple enchantments that are useful on the gloves. There are a lot fewer enchantments for the gloves, so, getting these enchantments are a lot easier than helmets.

"Attack with Commandment of Spite when Hit"

This enchantment will save you if your zombies die and you need to pull aggro off you during fights.
Another enchantment that you could get is

"Cast Commandment of the Grave when your Skills or Minions Kill"

This will summon three icey skulls, similar to your SRS minions, that explode on death dealing % of their maximum HP. These skulls scale off your minion life.

Boots

These enchantments are less useful but there is one enchantment that you should aim to get.

"80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently"

This will almost negate your stun issue with this build as we have no items that provide us with stun immunity.

Stats
Bandits
Kill em all

My Items
Last edited by superjack010 on Apr 3, 2019, 5:04:00 PM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2017, 1:48:29 PM
The Scourge -> BF -> CWC -> DESECRATE -> SPIRIT OFFERING -> WIN?

I like this build, looks a lot like mine, except I had BM. BM gets pretty annoying since you can't regenerate ES while casting if vaal clarity is not up. I might have to look into this later in the league.
I count 7 auras?
"
Zugas wrote:
I count 7 auras?

Hey there! The other two "auras" come from your animate guardian. Leer cast and Dying breath. I've added a section about gearing it. :)
Last edited by superjack010 on Nov 25, 2016, 1:20:06 PM
Added palace boss video
Updated gear section
hello, thanks for sharing!

I was really lookin' for a srs build to play on breach and i'm looking forward to try this one.
{might take a while to transition to it though :P}

"
iharcha wrote:
hello, thanks for sharing!

I was really lookin' for a srs build to play on breach and i'm looking forward to try this one.
{might take a while to transition to it though :P}

If you're good at making currency, I recommend it. This will probably be waaay stronger with the new buff to srs. Hopefully the new client will help with the lag from bosses.. (unplayable in the minotaur fight) Good luck!
Can you explain the 2 clear mind jewels? Don't those only work when no mana is reserved?
"
Deathcrickety wrote:
Can you explain the 2 clear mind jewels? Don't those only work when no mana is reserved?

Woops, I meant to write "Energy From Within"!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info