Crafting

just a thread asking thoes in beta if there is any crafting in POE blacksmithing enchanting alchmey or anything?? if so their thoughts about them
All "crafting" in the game - at the moment - is done through the use of items such as the following:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

You probably won't find blacksmiths in Wraeclast, though - they tend (1) not to be exiled, and (2) not to survive if they do get exiled.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Not in the way you are thinking of, most likely, but you can craft your own items with currency items. All currency items can drop from mobs, and some can even be obtained by selling certain items or combinations of items.

Just as an example, you might find a level 60 item (currently the highest level item in the game, and somewhat rare), then use currency items on it until you find it acceptable.

Here's some of the currency you might use:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

There are many more types as well. You can actually see a list of all currency items that currently exist (some of which are extraordinarily rare) here: http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/currency

Edit: Whoops, someone beat me to it.
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Last edited by UristMcDwarfy on Jan 29, 2012, 11:55:36 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
thats awesome thanks for taking the time to post!!!
"
Skivverus wrote:
You probably won't find blacksmiths in Wraeclast, though - they tend (1) not to be exiled, and (2) not to survive if they do get exiled.
There's at least one, he's just not doing any blacksmithing at the moment.
Thanks for posting Mark!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info