Low life aura arc Guardian build using only unique items*. 400+ ex of items. Help me min/max!

For defences, the rings add a huge ES boost since the build is all uniques so it helps compensate for the lack of ES on the gear. Radiant Faith from the Guardian tree also gives a huge boost to ES via mana nodes on the passive tree. A Healthy Mind jewel is used to generate a huge ES boost from the passive tree. 2% life regen on hit on the boots combined with the vitality aura and passives gives a constant 1k+ ES/sec. Instant-cast Enduring Cry from Guardian generates the endurance charges for Immortal Call if/when needed. 10,780 ES with 9 unreserved life.

Spoiler

For DPS, as always with Arc, tooltip DPS (~32.5k in hideout) doesn't tell the whole story...
Additional curse from the amulet let's me run conductivity and ele weakness to give -88% enemy light resist. Add light pen gem and it makes it even more sweet. Throw in another 80% increased damage to nearby enemies from the Singuarlity and you can run into packs if you want and obliterate things even faster. LVL 4 Empower with a LVL 21 Arc gives 8 chains. Elemental overload is pretty much always up since there's enough crit coming from the gloves.

Spoiler

I've been thinking about going tri-curse and adding enfeeble or something offensive but I haven't really had many issues doing the T15 maps I have. I'm trying to min/max this build so if anyone has a suggestion for a tweak let me know...there may be a reward in it for you! :P

Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5cSojG1t4

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAj0CaoNfA5IEQ8RLREvEVARlhcvGFYZihpsGo8bJRzcHRQdmR2qIvQksCj6KU8rCiycLKYtqC9vNbk3gzsNRUdGcUuuTlJV1lZIV8lca13yXypfal-wZOdodGjyakNsC20Zb55wu3RVe9d8S3yDfmx_xoCkgpuCx4MJhEiExYuMjHaPGo9Gj_qQ1pIrkyeWdJo7m6GbtZ2unjyhL6UYpuunCKcrrJixkLQMtQS2hriTvoC-isBUwGbAmsHFwzrDbcS0ykrK09DQ1abXatgk2RPZW9n82mLfiuGI4vfkIukC6rrr7uwY7SDtPO_r9tr3wffX-d356PrS-wn9AP5J?accountName=TuroviK&characterName=McGrunterson

**Not all flasks and jewels are unique, but the equipment slots are.

Last edited by TuroviK on Nov 25, 2016, 7:41:18 PM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2016, 9:48:52 AM
Wouldn't using lightning pen lower your dps if you're pushing monster resist below 0 via cursing?
"
unTop wrote:
Wouldn't using lightning pen lower your dps if you're pushing monster resist below 0 via cursing?

It doesn't work that way, but it likely offers lower DPS than using Added Lightning Damage due to it being additive with curse total reduction.
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
unTop wrote:

It doesn't work that way, but it likely offers lower DPS than using Added Lightning Damage due to it being additive with curse total reduction.

Light pen is better than added lightning damage if for no other reason than the fact that arc chaining 8 times goes further than the auras.
Hi there i run a tricurse aurabot that runs pure defense & taunting. mobs stand still next to me.

feel free to have a look and take inspiration in the build.

view-thread/1771667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info