New Guardian Build with Most unused Uniques !! 2.4.2 Essence League

This is a Guardian i put on backburner during the Essence league. I'm now finishing it for testing purposes for the new Breach League! So far this build has been very fun & cheap which i thrive to produce :) It's seen as a AuraBuffer/MjolnerStat build so very tanky but also can put out loads of DPS. So far the only problems i have are HexproofElemental/Lighting resistant Bosses. Currently at lvl 75 and having no problems up to tier 10 maps. While keeping in mind i've spent under 1 ex buying everything..... 2EX total if you include all linking/coloring

Here is the Poe link for Build Tree so far.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAQHcBLMFLQY5C2EMXw18FCAVUBcvGj4cpxzcHZko-ikuL8w8LT0PQYdDyEbXTUZPBFBHUWBTpVXWVkhXKVfJV-JboF8_Yuxk52ZUZp5nm2jybmlxhXIPdO1343fleTl5aHwOfLh8u35sfuKApIDggpuCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhTKFe4x2jxqSK5RvmzCiAKUYpwinValurj6vbLFCtzG3PriTvqfAZsEEwYLEtMS4xq7V-Ndq2CTYvdrB4XPkUevu7DjtIO8O8B_yL_MG8xH56PrS-6r-Cg==

Crucial Uniques so far( some very very cheap and rarely ever used)

Then you wanna get some decent rares with lot of stats+life+es+mana like these

Skillz
Are shown how they are linked in items but the idea behind them is a ongoing test and currently where they are is working for the moment. The enchants are also an Ongoing effort to finnaly get the right ones \(^.^)/
The idea behind this build to combine stats with the bonuses from guardian tree added the bonus to stats from blacksun helm combined with the +max es per 5str from geofri's. Then once your stats are high enough the amount of bonuses from the Shaper's gloves become insane. Currently i believe to be receiving over 1kES from shapergloves+stats alone and then you add in the extra life/mana which is needed to increase the amount of ES & Armor from the reserved amounts with Radiant Faith from the Guardian tree. Also while taking into the account of all the %maxLifeRegen you stack will help very much in staying alive. Currently because of the free node Zealots Oath from Geofri's i have a ES constant regen of 400+ persec and with guardian tree every 5secs i have maxblock+ 1570+ES regen per sec. Which works VERY well with the Coruscating Elixir which regens your ES ontop on what you have already :) and makes you immune to CHAOS damage, Which really is the only drawback of this build Chaos Damage. It is not CI and doesnt use Shav's ( which is insanely overpriced now) I plan to keep testing this till league end and improve upon it and make it anew in the Breach League.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2016, 3:16:16 AM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info