[2.5] Ascendant Chaos Flurry

"
Dyap2000 wrote:
Is it just me or is the skill tree separated from both scion and shadow starting nodes?

The ascendant class can allocate skill points from another class' starting point. Just look at the scion ascendant tree.
Last edited by bars92 on Dec 8, 2016, 4:16:02 AM
I changed the passive tree back to the original one after trying out the duelist variant. Only lvl 76 atm and my RNG so far has been abysmal this league so the left side of the tree helps with a slightly higher ehp due to my much needed +flat hp.

Still, running low-mid tier maps while having great clear speeds and little to no problems. Saving up still for that sweet sweet binos and voidheart :)

Mate i wasn't able to find the recommended gloves. Could you please recommend a substitute ?
What's your hit chance with blade flurry? I see something like near to zero accuracy on gear / passives, does that work?
"
djnat wrote:
What's your hit chance with blade flurry? I see something like near to zero accuracy on gear / passives, does that work?

I respecced my standard character but I believe his hit chance was around 87% (My guy on breach is at 81%, you can also get accuracy on jewels if you want more. I think around 85% is good though for this build.)

"
Scovi wrote:
Mate i wasn't able to find the recommended gloves. Could you please recommend a substitute ?

Any okay rolled spiked gloves/rare gloves with atk speed + phys damage works fine or you can go snakebite for a cheaper alternative to voidheart.
Last edited by skuluta on Dec 17, 2016, 8:12:51 PM
uber viable and shaper?
Last edited by gashxreborn on Dec 19, 2016, 11:42:51 AM
"
gashxreborn wrote:
uber viable and shaper?

I have done uber albeit not deathless (a lot of it being due to my poor mechanics). Haven't tried shaper with the build yet.
currently playing sc breach

works fine

its insane

ty

happy new year
What part of the build is reflect proof? I can't seem to figure it out, and reflect always wrecks me.

I'm fairly new to the game, i'm playing on softcore breach.

I may be miscalculating this, but do you have to complete merciless to start from the shadow tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info