2.4.3b Hotfix

I have HDD and NEVER have ANY freezes. Minimum 500+FPS in massive battles.
I playing from CBT 2010. But now Engine really works nicely.
P.S. I confirm infinity Black Screen after quit game. Just one time press shutdown button on PC and PC make safe shutdown.
For me it's a complete disaster. 4.2 was working just fine.
Now, it's lagging, the fps drop is crazy.
The X64 client doesn't even start (stays on the loading page for a minute and then crashes.)

My computer isn't new (Intel Core duo at 3 Ghz, 8 giga of RAM and AMD Radeaon HD 6990 4GB ram, directX 11.1).

Other games work perfectly. This is really shitty. Very unhappy
the game worked perfect befor 2.4.2 +2.4.3 patchs none of the hotfixs sence have done anything

pre 2.4.2 running tier12-14 maps fast and dried lake runs in 1 min easy

now i cant run cruel lab carrys for new players with out dying to lagg and struggle to run dried lake runs

i have updated eveything i have tried running packcheck but that even fails to work

ive spent the last 4 day twiddling my thumbs talking to people in my hide out waiting for a solution......
GGG please do somethink with crash !!!
I got ssd disk and before hotfix 2.4.3 (DX11) everythink working perfect now i have a problem !!!
thank you i was actually able to play more than 5 mins ...
"
Cosmic_Fields wrote:
I have HDD and NEVER have ANY freezes. Minimum 500+FPS in massive battles.
I playing from CBT 2010. But now Engine really works nicely.
P.S. I confirm infinity Black Screen after quit game. Just one time press shutdown button on PC and PC make safe shutdown.

haha yeah i bet you`ve got 500+fps in battle with the spec from your sig....

Spoiler
i7-6700
MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION
GTX770 4gb VRAM + OC
16gb[2x8] DDR4 Kingston HyperX Savage Black 2800mHz
Corsair RM750

dont pres the 0`s that much :)
I cant play the game anymore fml. I have tried everything... The update killed it for me. Its not that i dont wanna play the game i cant play the game at all...
Bring back Harvest and loot
Seems like we'll have to wait until 2.5 for a fix to these issues (or not, even), after all... Great... :/
Still crashing... A lot. Doesnt matter which divX I use. Its ridiculous. Why am I supporting this game when its not even stable ? I have alpha tested more stable games than this. I'm getting tired of making excuses to myself as to why I keep playing this game. Fix the problem GGG! We all deserve better than this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info