Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions

Does anyone know the name of the music used in the video please ?
Can't find it on Youtube.

(I think it's a part of another music, not sure if it only last 0:45sc )

Thanks ina dvance !
I was so Hyped :( Nothing i want from these :(

But goodjob anyway (Y)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
60x7 wrote:
I like exclusive but I do miss holiday MTX

OMG THOES LOOK AWESOME! I WANT SOME!!!!!!!
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
DiabloLives wrote:
so no holiday mtx again?

Guess not.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I must say I would wish they would not only offer old holiday MTXs but also design new ones each holiday to keep offering on holidays in future along the old ones. It would make holidays "bigger" and more special.

As for keeping things exclusive - I am not a big fan of that.
They should remember that every time they utter the word "exclusive" they are about to include permanent resources in game that limited, ever decreasing number of people will use. And there will be ever increasing number of people that are disappointed of unavailability (and no longer earns a cent). I can understand the supporter packs but best to keep it at that.

In any case - thank you for offering something and sorry for being salty.
"
Azorien wrote:
I must say I would wish they would not only offer old holiday MTXs but also design new ones each holiday to keep offering on holidays in future along the old ones. It would make holidays "bigger" and more special.

As for keeping things exclusive - I am not a big fan of that.
They should remember that every time they utter the word "exclusive" they are about to include permanent resources in game that limited, ever decreasing number of people will use. And there will be ever increasing number of people that are disappointed of unavailability (and no longer earns a cent). I can understand the supporter packs but best to keep it at that.

In any case - thank you for offering something and sorry for being salty.

I don't think its salty at all, totally true. Keep the supporter packs exclusive but not the holiday MTX's. Now its a matter of GGG understanding this, I mean after all they should be listing to what the players are asking for.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I was going to buy a new supporter pack, then I remembered I haven't spent my points from last pack due to me not being able to fix my MTX tab. So I think I will wait and hold on supporter packs or MTX til there is a fix to the way MTX tabs work.
How do I get dual scorpion pets?
"
KaianSBT wrote:
How do I get dual scorpion pets?

Hey there!

It is possible to summon up to two pets at once! :D If you'd like to have two pets (scorpion or otherwise) following you around you would just need to own two pets of any type or variation and summon them on your character.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
hahahaha this is sooooo funny :)

dude asks how to spend money & exactly 3min later answer from support :D

meanwhile 1000's ask about why melee is the biggest crap ever and get completely ignored :D
IGN: Bluntexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info