Thanksgiving Week Sale - 50% off Selected Microtransactions

Nice idea, thanks! :)
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
Dandanvapor wrote:
OMG this is nice and all, but I was hoping for another PILGRIM HAT of some sort. Please GGG i saved over 200 points for thanksgiving hoping that u guys would give out another Pilgrim Hat that u would able to purchase like the last few thanksgivings.

Yep...I'm all about the exclusives, don't care about these items. But 50% off is nice, but again, not interested. Hopefully we get another round of exclusive theme/seasonal items soon!
One gets the impression that one is sold slag, have not had normal discounts for interesting things.
And why needs the bandana to replace the headgear instead of imbuing ?
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
giving a 50% for the worst of the MTX is meh.

u did it better ggg but its gettin worse and worse
new zealand celebrates thanksgiving? isn't it just the US and canada on different dates? europe never gets that much love :(

well.. nice dread thicket sale tho.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
bunshun wrote:
giving a 50% for the worst of the MTX is meh.

u did it better ggg but its gettin worse and worse

Even the game itself is getting worse more lag, more crashes. When you hit group of magic mobs, opening strong boxes, almost unplayable. I'm glad the graphics more clear now but you rip instantly with lag. Running 64bit.
Excellent, more multi-sales!

I've been waiting in vain for the Vampiric body to go on sale on its own, thinking, nah, that's unheard of. I spent the points saved for it, on the last multi-sale. Just letting you know, the big sales are working.
"
Dandanvapor wrote:
OMG this is nice and all, but I was hoping for another PILGRIM HAT of some sort. Please GGG i saved over 200 points for thanksgiving hoping that u guys would give out another Pilgrim Hat that u would able to purchase like the last few thanksgivings.
My guess is theyre probably too busy with 2.5 and getting stuff ready, kinda the same with what happened with Halloween if the changes are as big as we think theyre going to be.

Pretty neat way to do a sale though, pre-built MTX characters that look neat and putting those items on the characters for sale.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
why is every item 50% off other than the twisted horns that went from 65 to 45 ... they should be at 33

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info