2.4/2.5 Breach 2Hand RT Lacerate Build Help

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1FQVM4QWVKc3RYem1LOE1TQ3NLdS1wMlZOdlRaSGZvVFpxWlNIYXBCc3FTZUU3OXJCZE8wRkxYcnZRekZNXzlaWWoyQWowMjhubW1wQW9DRmdkUEVwcFJqYkxpT1RtYnVlWVNHdVVQNXJFOGxscHdIY2QtT3Bibmxvd1FSZlB4UWc3dzVRUi1SUmwza0psamtPNndtRlV0bGhyWTNQZm5hczZoajQ2MlJTVGpJWDRTYjRFMHozTW56WndCcDREYlh5Y214c1JqSUpOWkxZdmY0S1o1dXVQc2F1QzJHdmJHank4Qi1pQUFTendHWThCZTk4bjlfeVJUcmhfbzlONDZaWEZISFpmSUlIOWtpTXp6MzhXR05lRXlGVkxQdUtJaWNnM0QwSGRjQ204OTFvWlc4N3BUVU1jRHUyOVdHeWdJYTBoYWNubnc9PQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

This is what I currently have, this is the first time i've ever attempted to make a build so i'm looking for some advice. Looking to start out the league with some cheap axes such as Kaom's Primacy or Hezmana's Bloodlust, eventually transitioning into a Disfavour late game.

Going to be getting bleed from Disfavour and Poison from Cospri's but until I can acquire that currency i'll probably roll with a voidheart.

My 6link set up right now is Lacerate-MPD-Multistrike-Faster Attacks-Inc. Aoe- And to be honest i'm not sure about the 6th link, maybe WED if I run Hatred/HoA But i'm gonna probably run Grace + blasphemy or HoA, so i'm not sure how useful it would be. I really need some input here so if you guys could help me out that'd be great, thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2016, 7:46:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info