Development Manifesto: Essence League

"
tacotiklah wrote:
You could just vendor them and not put them in your stash.

Nah, Vendors could live without them for now.

"
tacotiklah wrote:
Nobody is holding a gun to your head saying that you have to be a hoarder for everything you get in every league.

Really?! *looks around* Indeed. You opened new obvious World for me, about which I never knew.

"
tacotiklah wrote:
I've played about 3 leagues with just 4 stash tabs and this one was finally the first one where I was able to get plenty more.

What a nice boy... *pats head*

"
tacotiklah wrote:
Yeah, it makes the game easier with more, but it's not impossible to do. Just be smart in what you pick up and leave the garbage on the ground. ;)

You opened new obvious World for me again. How I ever played before...? *shakes head*

"
Commoble wrote:
What hate? There wasn't any hate in the post you quoted.

Check his other posts. You always "judge book by its cover?" Also are you his underdog, so you came to clean his bottom?

"
knivil wrote:
It is not about collecting, it is about crafting.

You craft items with lowest grade Essence? If so - good for you. For me it is about collecting low-mid grade Essence, fusing it for higher grade and ONLY THEN crafting. So it looks for me that collecting is unavoidable, unless you want good results.
Imagine a world without trolls ...

"
You craft items with lowest grade Essence?
Yes!
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
knivil wrote:
It is not about collecting, it is about crafting.

You craft items with lowest grade Essence? If so - good for you. For me it is about collecting low-mid grade Essence, fusing it for higher grade and ONLY THEN crafting. So it looks for me that collecting is unavoidable, unless you want good results.

Of course we do. Low grade essences are really good for levelling.
After reading the Manifesto, I am pleased but still curious to know the answer to this question:

Essences in Breach (only), Essences in Standard (only), or Essences in all Leagues starting 2.5.0?

Thank you
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
After reading the Manifesto, I am pleased but still curious to know the answer to this question:

Essences in Breach (only), Essences in Standard (only), or Essences in all Leagues starting 2.5.0?

Thank you

All leagues. Standard is the core game. Breach is the core game + newly released mechanics.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info