Recently Asked Community Questions

Rory is the best, I enjoy it every time he does one of these vidinterview things.

Cast while channeling?

the etched sigil dream is real. My favorite thing to do in Diablo atm is disintegrate sigil that spawns fire blizzards and fire twisters. Well, its the only thing I enjoy doing tbh, but its awesome all the same.
nice self chosen questions, going the blizzard way aren't we :p
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
nice self chosen questions, going the blizzard way aren't we :p

They have been like this a for a long time. They ignore anything they really don't want to answer.

Anything to do with melee, quality of life improvements that should of been in since the game started, and old mechanics that are outdated or flat out broken.

As noticed by our little GGG developer in that podcast, they will do anything to dodge not answering any of that. I wonder if they realize it's hurting the game more and more. They probably do, but they are too focused on getting people hooked for more players and money to care.

It's the same issue Riot games had with League. It's simply more profitable to release more champions than it is to go back and fix anything old. GGG follows the same principle and has for a while now.

Honestly i have lost a lot of respect for them over the years and will probably continue to do so.

Also their "Fix" for namelocking is so piss poor and pathetic, it's sad. Just let us have right click drive already so we arent spamming in place or missing in the first place. D2 did it right 16 years ago....why can't they figure it out?
Last edited by Steelgrey666 on Nov 21, 2016, 10:47:36 PM
"why can't they figure it out?"

simply because people continue to throw money at them, why should they change.
if only making supporter packs/scam boxes & constantly begging for $$$ they don't deserve made the game better, this would be the best game in the whole world by now.

ps: message to the mod that will remove this & send me a message saying it was too negative:
you're just making me smile, the truth hurts they say.. 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
I hate to agree with the above posters, but I kind of do.

This is not an FAQ. It is an AQ.

A true FAQ would look at that which is most prominent on the front page of the forums, and address those issues. Even if it's something simple like, "We are aware this is an issue, and we are still discussing things internally on how to move forward on it, or whether to move forward on it at all."

Yes, that takes guts, admitting that you might not address a controversial front-page issue that has been boiling for many months. Some people will quit.

But it is the honorable thing to do, and I honestly think it will help your business a lot in the long run, even if it hurts it in the short run.

EDIT: The corollary of that, of course, is that failing to do so will help your business in the short run, and hurt it in the long run. Because, among other reasons, it impacts your reputation directly.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Nov 22, 2016, 3:07:52 AM
"
60x7 wrote:
When will you decide purple isn't a universally liked color?

+1

Hmm, that is nice, some respond on few of many questions from community, but still only "I say, You say, We say" and PoE not need to be one more Talk Show.
Only work and results can save this ship not to sink, time will show, plate is filled and time is ticking, 2.5.0 is closer and closer.
Last edited by Coolmer on Nov 22, 2016, 3:30:06 AM
There will come a revelation!

And on that day, it will be realised, that Wraeclast was not created for the exiles.

They will all finally see.

This land, Wraeclast, belongs to Them.

It has always been Thier's.

That the exiles believed it to be thier own, and have thrived on its shores, is only because They allowed them to do so.

But what the exiles do, once they realise that the control they have, is only an illusion.

Well, that remains to be seen...

To stay or not, is the only real choice that exiles have.
~Not To Be Taken~
Still not clear for me what happens when you release the 6 stacks of blade flurry when dual wielding.

Edit:
Let's be more precise: The Gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast gives frenzy/endurance charge depending on which hand made the killing blow. What happens if I release the button at 6 stacks which kills the enemy?
Last edited by csisyadam on Nov 22, 2016, 6:50:49 AM
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"why can't they figure it out?"

simply because people continue to throw money at them, why should they change.
if only making supporter packs/scam boxes & constantly begging for $$$ they don't deserve made the game better, this would be the best game in the whole world by now.

ps: message to the mod that will remove this & send me a message saying it was too negative:
you're just making me smile, the truth hurts they say.. 3:)

Sometimes you're done with a game and you don't even realize it, been there myself, you are there. When you start treating your relatively minor gripes and unrealistic expectations with such hyperbole and vitrol you're done with the game. Move on. these angry thrashings are just sophisticated temper tantrums over GGG not doing exactly what you feel is the right things for the game. Unfortunately what you want isn't always going to be what happens. You will characterize this as fanboi/whiteknight but what it is is someone who recognizes where you are because I have been their myself and the best thing for me was to move on. That's also your best move.

Once you stop treating this as an entertainment, it's time to move on. It's an entertainment product that can't possibly cater to your specific needs to the exclusion of other people, and must be widely appealing enough to entertain a large enough player base to monetarily support 150 employees at roughly 80,000 a year average annual salary (game industry average in the US) and a $50,000 a month office lease and company health insurance, and taxes (I think they have running water, electricity and taxes in NZ right? but I kid ;), and server hosting, and web hosting, and development SDK's and desktops, and a lot of stuff that costs a whole lot of ongoing money.

begging for money... lol I mean you don't know how the world goes round if you say stuff like that. welcome to IRL, enjoy your first missed rent payment, and your first late credit card payment, as you spend all your time only doing philantropic do-gooding without getting paid.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info