[2.4]*Gear Update* Tri Totem Scorching Ray Hierophant - Stacking Damage! 13k+ES - Bye FB Totems!

So, xSyK0TiC, what about shade of solaris, or Scorching Ray do not deal crit damage ?

Spoiler
"
ZedCreek wrote:
So, xSyK0TiC, what about shade of solaris, or Scorching Ray do not deal crit damage ?

Spoiler

I think dual wielding these has serious potential. Crit with OoS setup like we do now, you get EO bonus plus 240% spell damage...I mean...thats insane.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I think dual wielding these has serious potential. Crit with OoS setup like we do now, you get EO bonus plus 240% spell damage...I mean...thats insane.

BUT, i think Scorching Ray cannot deal crit damage, so we have only one FIVE or SIX linked item, and need use orb of storm with increased critical strikes and faster casting, because need crit prok for dps with wand.

OR

One Shade of Solaris + rare wand with (100% Spell damage, 100% critical strike for spells)
Last edited by ZedCreek on Nov 24, 2016, 6:13:26 PM
I would like to try it on fresh start in Breach League. Flameblast totem was incredible op for me, so it is time for something familiar :D
Any advices for lvling? Like some tree progression or something?
Cheers
mind doing a list of gem and priorities
thx
Gem Guide update and Gear update.
I love pie.
do u think lvling with firestorm is good since ur passive tree goes for fire nodes or what do u recommend
"
rohee wrote:
do u think lvling with firestorm is good since ur passive tree goes for fire nodes or what do u recommend

Magma Orb > Firestorm > grab a searing bond, level up scorching ray while leveling as well, and when you get to cruel lab (When you get the dual totem node for Hiero), then you can make the switch.
I love pie.
xSyK0TiC, can you create video t10+ maps ?
"
ZedCreek wrote:
xSyK0TiC, can you create video t10+ maps ?

Yeah, but my gems only 19/20, so keep that in mind.

I have 6 leveling alongside my main gem, so hopefully I can get 21/20 with one.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info