[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hey could you help me improve? i dont really know what im doing wrong :( pob tells me 6 mil dps and not 134 as i was hoping :D (20-30 mil would be enough for my taste :D)
"
killeftw wrote:
Hey could you help me improve? i dont really know what im doing wrong :( pob tells me 6 mil dps and not 134 as i was hoping :D (20-30 mil would be enough for my taste :D)

1. Change Taste of Hate to Witchfire Brew. Switch Sin's Rebirth in.
2. Get more Accuracy. 84% Hitchance is quite low.
3. For Damage whoreship get a Diamond Flask instead of Movespeed.
4. More Damage whoreship: 4 damage rolls jewels
5. You haven't took the Minion Damage nodes on tree. Get it.
6. Your Amu lackking Crit Multi.

That changes boosts your DPS on PoB to 24.4 Million (best rolls on each).
Last edited by Borat187 on Jun 9, 2017, 4:09:52 PM
3.0 = [Vaal Pact] will no longer affect Energy Shield in any way. And Now, build broken? *_*
"
lokiortyyy wrote:
3.0 = [Vaal Pact] will no longer affect Energy Shield in any way. And Now, build broken? *_*

I have no issues with leech so far in the Beta. Will report as I progress.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
lokiortyyy wrote:

According to the Path of Building the damage down a lot, and the vaact pact is not useful, we won 1 point in tree kkkk
for sure this wont be possible anymore when 3.0 is live

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
lokiortyyy wrote:
"
"
lokiortyyy wrote:

According to the Path of Building the damage down a lot, and the vaact pact is not useful, we won 1 point in tree kkkk

I don't trust third party sources, especially when it's a beta (PoB will not have all the information that's currently in the beta). The real true test is actually playing the game and testing it that way.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Borat187 wrote:
"
laiozatt wrote:
Can someone help me with my build? I dont see to get much DPS, and i only have 7250 ES, tried minotaur and he 1-hit me everytime, life leech is useless if i get 1-shot... I think my profile is not private, thanks!

1. Your Scourges are really weak (200 and 204 DPS) compared to max ~274 DPS maxed out.
2. Your Accuracy Rating is not that good. Try to get ~300 on 2 Items.
3. Why 2 Quicksilver Flasks? Get a cheap as f**** Atziri's Promise.
4. Get better rare Rings and Amus.
5. Defensive wise look out for a good Crystal belt with 100+ ES (I've looked out for a high Str roll here, but thats preference).
6. 20/20 Gems make a difference too.
7. Tree wise you got just 1 Jewel Slot and no Power Charges. Get themm asap.
8. If you got like 20 Exa lying around buy a legacy Voidheart (~400 K DPS Boost) and a 900+ ES Regalia. ;-)

I've imported your Build and get ~666kk DPS without these changes. After changing 1+2+3+6 it gets boosted to 1.2 Million DPS (2.3 Mio with Conc). FYI: This is just my point of view from a mediocre player. Maybe other have more detailed infos.

Greets Borat

1. Sure i cant get better weapons
2. Its kinda hard, i did this build with like 1-2 ex max, but i will try to get better gear, im stuck with 86% accuracy right now.
3. Im kinda bad on using 5 flasks and playing at the same time, and i really like 2 quicksilvers for clearing speed.
4. Same as 2, ill try to get those but i dont even have 1 ex xD.
5.If i get a crystal belt, even if i find one with 34%+ resist on each element, i still lose the physical damage of the unique one, u sure i could drop that unique belt?
6. Working on that right now.
7. Yeah but critical multiplier is even more important right? I went for those before power charges and jewels (its also cheaper).
8. I dont even have 1 ex xD, 900+ES regalia 6 links is REALLY expansive for me.

Any tips on what should i do first? Having on mind i can farm like 1 or 2 ex for now only. I want the better damage i can get with low currency, what should i swap? If i swap ring and amulet, i still need to cap resistances...
About defenses, how much ES this build gets? 7250 is too low? I usually get 1-shot by bosses.
Thanks!
Hello,

Very useless guide, thxx ;)

Got one question tho : How do you generate endurance charges for immortal call use ? Didnt see anything related to endurance charge neither in talent three / stuff / gems...

Looking forward to understand that.

Bye
Bye
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info