[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
kushorange wrote:
You make it seem like Abyssus is so crazy hard to add to my build. Heaven forbid I add it and its not "smooth"

Yeah he is a complete jackass and always has been, but he is quite knowledgeable and most of the things he states are true, the problem he is a douche about it 75% of the time.

But I think what he is meaning by "smooth" is once you equip Abyssus you would have to make some serious adjustments to all the rest of your gear to get back up to 10k es, capped res, and strength requirement, while still maintaining good accuracy, crit, ect.

Up until very recent I ran a hubris and didnt think I would ever switch, well I finally decided to at least try it out to see what all the fuss was about. It was a pain in the ass to min-max the gear to get back to capped res and 9.5k es and get 138 strength. Well I finally made it happen and I honestly have to say .... its amazing and I won't go back. Even after dropping herald of ash for Arctic armor, I still do slightly more than double the damage that I did before abyssus, and that much damage is addicting lol.

Fully buffed with flasks and everything I'm up to 26mil DPS :)

I'm only back to 9.4k ES right now, but hope to slowly build back to to 10k at some point if I can ever manage to find the right gear to do so and can afford it.

Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 24, 2017, 6:42:45 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
kushorange wrote:
You make it seem like Abyssus is so crazy hard to add to my build. Heaven forbid I add it and its not "smooth"

Yeah he is a complete jackass and always has been, but I think what he is meaning by "smooth" is once you equip Abyssus you would have to make some serious adjustments to all the rest of your gear to get back up to 9k+ es, capped res, and strength requirement.

Up until yesterday I ran a hubris and didnt think I would ever switch, well I finally decided to at least try it out to see what all the fuss was about. It was a pain in the ass to min-max the gear to get back to capped res and 9.5k es and get 138 strength. Well I finally made it happen and I honestly have to say .... its amazing and I won't go back. Even after dropping herald of ash for Arctic armor, I still do slightly more than double the damage that I did before abyssus, and that much damage is addicting lol.

Fully buffed with flasks and everything I'm up to 26mil DPS :)

I'm only back to 9.4k ES right now, but hope to slowly build back to to 10k at some point.

Thank you. Your build is similar to mine. Minus the Abyssus. The guy said it would take more than 30 ex to add an Abyssus to my build.

When to me, it looks like all I need to do is change the belt and maybe some of the jewels to cover any low res spots. Over 30 EX to make it smooth tho! hah
"
SuizideFF wrote:
Nice Guide ,

Killed Shaper today. I run some test with Path of Building it says Voidmanipulation is weaker then Increased Crit Damage. How it comes did i miss something?

Charaktername: SuizideFF

I've imported your character, then activated all of the flasks and configurations accordingly. Void manipulation does much more damage. Please be sure that you are properly using Path of Building. I repeat, Void Manipulation does much more damage than the critical damage gem. Especially if you replace taste of hate with Sin's Rebirth.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 24, 2017, 8:25:07 PM
"
kushorange wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
kushorange wrote:
Without the Hubris I'm still at 90% accuracy on shaper.

I'm around 165 res on fire/cold and 145 on light.

ES isn't to hard if I switch in Crystal belt or drop Attack speed on gloves and go for 300ES.

Really want some of these tho :)
http://poe.trade/search/kazahiowamarig

just getting a crystal belt OR 300es gloves doesnt compensate the Es drop when switching from hubris to abyssus.

i honestly wonder why u ask for advice on the forums when u just talk everything to the ground with half-weight arguments

for ur build those mirror gloves would be the biggest investment fail ever

Whats your problems?

You are saying I would need accuracy since I have it on my helm. I pointed out that is incorrect since I have enough accuracy elsewhere.

If we compare our builds (please post this for reference for others or open public again) the biggest differences are the belt and the gloves in terms of ES. You have 300ES gloves without the attack speed. I have 240 Es with attack speed. You have crystal belt with ES. I have doryani's belt for physical damage. Explain the big difference here.

Get off your high horse dude.

Also the gloves were a cheeky comment. Notice the smiley-face. Douche

what is wrong with u?

I advice to 34% overcap resists for easy ele weakness mapping and ur answer is no need, because u have already almost 30/30/10 overcap.

I advice u to try to fit in headhunter or abyssus and ur answer is no need because u alreday have the uber druber super build.

if u think to know everything better just dont ask for any advice please.

when u think i am upon a horse and a douchebag, well yea, I totally dislike ppl that mean to know everything better.

I have no need to re-open my profile for ppl that doenst take any advice serious and I made a description about 20 or 30 pages ago.

and if u get interested in the abyssus tank version now that mike has tested it I tell u again 30ex is not enough to get 9.5k ES or better 10k+, enough accuracy, capped resists and str like he alreday mentioned (I used just 1 word. smooth).

look at the legacy prices for 300es gloves with Accuracy and maybe one resists.

I paid 15ex for mines what was pretty lucky I guess.

U already paid 20ex for a new chest, so 10ex left for new gloves, a t1 crystal belt and maybe new jewels, lvl 21 gems and so on - good luck.

and hey, there is a bit more stuff to explain, for example that void manipulation is mandatory because of phys reflect when wearing abyssus. u can still keep herald of ash to keep the same clearspeed (I only recommend AA for Uber and guardians - so to have a second Abyssus for easy switching or lucky corrupted one with white socket would be a good boost for QoL)

and so on, but hey, keep sitting on ur little pony with ur hubris and dont take any advice for imrpoving ur assassin, play it the same way like last league, must be really exciting and yea keep calling me a douche :D made my day.

seriously, I know my english is shit and I cant articualte emotions very good in this language so I try to keep my words neutral and functional, but the fact that I share my experiences and giving advices is not the way of a real douchebag imo.

anyway, think whatever u want, I dont care, if u like to discuss in a fair and serious manner just pm me ingame.

@mike thanks for the rude words about me as well
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"

I'll go ahead and apologize mate.

I actually really enjoy some of your advice and critique and have since back in the day when I played KB wander and read a lot of what you had to say about yours. You know your stuff and can be helpful at times.

I just think you are unnecessarily mean to some players who are not as informed or not as wealthy sometimes and/or act elistist.

I didn't intentionally mean to offend but just wish you would try to be nicer to people asking for our help sometimes.

I'm sorry for being rude
Cheers

Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 25, 2017, 11:51:00 AM
"
Lawyne wrote:

what is wrong with u?

I advice to 34% overcap resists for easy ele weakness mapping and ur answer is no need, because u have already almost 30/30/10 overcap.

I advice u to try to fit in headhunter or abyssus and ur answer is no need because u alreday have the uber druber super build.

if u think to know everything better just dont ask for any advice please.

when u think i am upon a horse and a douchebag, well yea, I totally dislike ppl that mean to know everything better.

I have no need to re-open my profile for ppl that doenst take any advice serious and I made a description about 20 or 30 pages ago.

and if u get interested in the abyssus tank version now that mike has tested it I tell u again 30ex is not enough to get 9.5k ES or better 10k+, enough accuracy, capped resists and str like he alreday mentioned (I used just 1 word. smooth).

look at the legacy prices for 300es gloves with Accuracy and maybe one resists.

I paid 15ex for mines what was pretty lucky I guess.

U already paid 20ex for a new chest, so 10ex left for new gloves, a t1 crystal belt and maybe new jewels, lvl 21 gems and so on - good luck.

and hey, there is a bit more stuff to explain, for example that void manipulation is mandatory because of phys reflect when wearing abyssus. u can still keep herald of ash to keep the same clearspeed (I only recommend AA for Uber and guardians - so to have a second Abyssus for easy switching or lucky corrupted one with white socket would be a good boost for QoL)

and so on, but hey, keep sitting on ur little pony with ur hubris and dont take any advice for imrpoving ur assassin, play it the same way like last league, must be really exciting and yea keep calling me a douche :D made my day.

seriously, I know my english is shit and I cant articualte emotions very good in this language so I try to keep my words neutral and functional, but the fact that I share my experiences and giving advices is not the way of a real douchebag imo.

anyway, think whatever u want, I dont care, if u like to discuss in a fair and serious manner just pm me ingame.

You need to reread our entire convo from the beginning.

"I advice to 34% overcap resists for easy ele weakness mapping and ur answer is no need, because u have already almost 30/30/10 overcap."

Nope, All i did was tell you my current resists. Never said No need. I DID say no need to the accuracy because like I said, Im already at 90% without the Hubris.

"I advice u to try to fit in headhunter or abyssus and ur answer is no need because u alreday have the uber druber super build. "

Nope. Again reread the posts. I did say I prefer a Hubris with the %40 dmg enchant and I already have an Abyssus.

"U already paid 20ex for a new chest, so 10ex left for new gloves, a t1 crystal belt and maybe new jewels, lvl 21 gems and so on - good luck."

You said that before I bought the chest piece. So the 30ex comment was when I still had the 30ex budget and hadn't posted the Chest.

I asked for advice with the 30ex budget and your big thing was just get a new vaal regalia because you can't add an abyssus to your build for only 30ex! (har har har you can't get a build like MINE with ONLY 30ex more! /s)

The rest is just childish bullshit. I came in to ask for advice and to have a discussion. Just because we disagree, doesn't mean you are correct or that your advice is god's advice. You are the guy who was using vinktar on Shaper hoping to shock him! (and recommending it!)

I posted some mirror gloves with a smiley and your first response was to put me down and get on your high horse. (Those are sick gloves though and would be GREAT for this build.)

You can have a conversation and discuss the build without being a pompous douche.

the guy that recommedned vinktars for shaper was Carnivoora, not me, I just followed his wrong advice and shared it.

the mirror gloves are BiS for this build if using Abyssus which multiplies the global damage increases a lot, but not when using a hubris.
what would u expect of the gloves to ur build compared to ur current gloves? 4% inc attack speed and 100 flat es for what do they cost?

the other stuff is not worth to continue discussing, ur getting me wrong and I dont think it'S worth to try correcting it since u are not able to take advices

anyway, when ur open for any new stuff just ask and lets let the childish shit behind us
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 25, 2017, 1:54:38 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
"

I'll go ahead and apologize mate.

I actually really enjoy some of your advice and critique and have since back in the day when I played KB wander and read a lot of what you had to say about yours. You know your stuff and can be helpful at times.

I just think you are unnecessarily mean to some players who are not as informed or not as wealthy sometimes and/or act elistist.

I didn't intentionally mean to offend but just wish you would try to be nicer to people asking for our help sometimes.

I'm sorry for being rude
Cheers

thx and no worries, sometimes I am really impatient and elitistic, that's true.
actually I'm glad to help - if there has been a bit of "self-trying" and understanding.
I'll try to keep myself cooler in the future ;)
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 25, 2017, 1:52:02 PM
@kush

(har har har you can't get a build like MINE with ONLY 30ex more! /s)

that is not what I was meaning to tell u, it is just ur interpretation.
that said, a very high vaal regalia is part of making the build smooth with abyssus

it would help not to interpret only negative things when I say something.
if the reason is not clear immediately, dont hesitate to ask further, as I already mentioned I'm glad if I can help
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 25, 2017, 2:30:34 PM
First off..tks for the build... its real fun.

I tried to use the abyssus in my setup. but wif 7k+ es nw, the additional physical taken is too dangerous for higher lvl maps. I died a few times within a sec or 2.

Maybe i will try it again when i'm like at level 90+. even then, i tink u need the right enchantment on it to be able to carry it off. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info