[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hello, how good would this build be to start next league? i was thinking of doing blade vortex but at same time wanted to try this so much, so is this good as a first build?

Thanks in advance
"
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
hows the build with the nerfs?

Still amazing.

"
how about life version with scourge, it is viable?

You can do life, but I do not recommend it. CI is better in all ways.

"
Impaired wrote:
Noticed you haven't really addressed stuns in your guide. If Skyforths aren't an option (new league), what would be the ideal way to manage stuns in your opinion? Specifically for the CI version.

There are several ways to deal with stuns:

-Player skill-level (play better, know your terrain, know the mobs you are dealing with...etc).
-Kiara's Determination makes you immune to stuns and other things (listed in the flask section).
-Cast when damage taken setup with frost wall
-Could even use Valyrium ring

What auras would you go as CI without skyforths, pre-enlighten gem? Discipline + blasp or disc + herald?
DUDE. that build is insanely fun.

I went trickster with high ES/ ES helm / dual wielding the claws (currently testing it).

It's a blast.

I went with these for my gloves:

the 20% attack speed for gem is soo fast

I will add fortify instead of power charge on critical.

Hopefully, I won't lack damage against big boss.

AND, we look TOTALLY BADASS WITH THESE CLAWS

Thx !
Last edited by monkeyakax on Nov 30, 2016, 2:07:40 PM
Pre=scourge weapons ? starting a new league as this build looks to be on the horizon but could be a week or so before weapons will be obtainable depending on how many people rush guardians, what do you suggest to use before scourge?
"
iDeeps wrote:
Pre=scourge weapons ? starting a new league as this build looks to be on the horizon but could be a week or so before weapons will be obtainable depending on how many people rush guardians, what do you suggest to use before scourge?

also interested in knowing this, Bino's Kitchen Knife maybe a good choice?
Last edited by MadLaneX on Nov 30, 2016, 4:35:43 PM
"
MadLaneX wrote:
"
iDeeps wrote:

yes, just mind the dagger/ claw nodes in the tree.
Second-class poe gamer
"
MadLaneX wrote:

Just get the best rare daggers you can afford until scourge.
Well after calculations i did it looks like bleed and poison with all pf those increases render around 62% more damage from initial hit (1.62 multipler).

So it works something like that:

Initial phys hit ~ 200 * 1.62 * more gems * crit multi * %increases * bf stacks * flasks * frenzy.

So overall vs raider ~ 1.36 multipler there is like 0 chance it will ever be better than assassin. And it would be better to scale high base damage claw because when scaling chaos damage you would lose only around 0.2 (1.4 poison multipler) dropping unique claws.

Conclusion:
- Assassin is hands down best in scaling poison and bleed as multipler
- Scaling poison makes not so much sence when base multipler is equal to 1.08
- raider will be OKish but rather meh
- if hou dont mind losing leech for dagger, high dmg dagger will beat the unique claw :S
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Nov 30, 2016, 5:46:23 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Well after calculations ...

- if hou dont mind losing leech for dagger, high dmg dagger will beat the unique claw :S

I am wondering. Daggers nodes are sick, i could get my hands on a loath bane aswell.. dunno if i would switch or not hmm
Would love leveling trees for this build. Is it viable as a first build in the upcoming league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info