[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I've changed my poison ST build to this one and daaaaamn, that dmg and clear speed boost!
I've spent like 3ex for all stuff, like regrets (50 if I remember, did budget build tree by mistake), claws, armour, belt and abyssus.
Now I need to find something with better ES, like shield maybe, because with Discipline I have just 5,5k ES.
And Voidheart.

Any other tips?

My gear right now
Spoiler

(Yeah, I know I need to lvl up gems or buy quality ones, that's just fresh start after changing build)
Last edited by wojnar90 on Mar 15, 2017, 7:44:29 PM
Hello, I started to play this game at the beginning of the league and try to use your budget BF build, but something wrong... I have only 1,5k damage per hit and 5 hits at second with hatred and ice golem buffs(with 6L tabula). Can someone check my assasin's profile and help me with gear\build advices?
Last edited by Momchik on Mar 15, 2017, 9:24:27 PM
"
wojnar90 wrote:
I've changed my poison ST build to this one and daaaaamn, that dmg and clear speed boost!
I've spent like 3ex for all stuff, like regrets (50 if I remember, did budget build tree by mistake), claws, armour, belt and abyssus.
Now I need to find something with better ES, like shield maybe, because with Discipline I have just 5,5k ES.
And Voidheart.

Any other tips?

My gear right now
Spoiler

(Yeah, I know I need to lvl up gems or buy quality ones, that's just fresh start after changing build)

You can definitely improve your build:

1. You should dual wield scourge claws (if you are going for damage).
2. Get more ES on gear (boots...gloves...etc). You could also get %ES and flat ES on your amulet/rings.
3. Use the energy from within jewel to convert the melding wheel.
4. Pick up the rest of the jewel sockets on your tree.
5. You should try to get hatred/hoa/discipline/enligten all linked up.

These are some of the more obvious improvements at this time.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi Zabosnu, I'm currently leveling to play this on HC. I currently have one Scourge claw waiting as well as the Voidheart and an 800 ES chest. With playing this on HC in mind, I'm not planning on wearing Abyssus. Do you suggest using an Eye of Chayula for the stun immunity with HC in mind? And if I were to dual wield the Scourge claws in addition to wearing the amulet, do you think I will have enough of an ES pool to feel safe in HC? If you have any other tips for HC please let me know. Thanks for your advice.
What type of stats do I want to look for in a non unique claw?
Or is there a cheap unique I should be using (20c or less)
Last edited by Farlin on Mar 15, 2017, 10:31:38 PM
Does anyone have a tree I can look at (Budget CI)? Poeplanner isn't working for me for some reason.
Any thoughts on surviving the Pit of Chimera 'hiding in clouds' phase? I can get through the rest of the fight no problem, but this phase takes me down too quick. I can check two clouds on average with a movement flask before I am killed.
IGN: _WaPaPow_ or KillItWithFire__ (two underscores)
"
I would get a level 3/4 enlighten (either by leveling it up or buying it), then in a 4-link have the following setup: hatred, Herald of ash, discipline, enlighten. This will boost your damage significantly. When able, I would also upgrade your chest to a 6-link (another huge damage boost).

For those that are just starting out, I recommend following the budget version (posted in the guide) until you are able to convert to scourge claws.

I have a question. How could you run Hatred, Ash and Disc with only Enlighten lvl 3 without Skyforth. I have 780 mana in total and with Hatred, Ash, Disc, Enlighten lvl 3 and 4% mana reversed I got only 7 mana to use. I need to take Charisma near Vaal Pact to able to run 3 of them with 70 mana but I'm currently run Ash, Disc and Assassin's Mark for power charge, if I use Ash, Disc and Hatred then what is the best way to generate and also maintain power charge?
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
I would get a level 3/4 enlighten (either by leveling it up or buying it), then in a 4-link have the following setup: hatred, Herald of ash, discipline, enlighten. This will boost your damage significantly. When able, I would also upgrade your chest to a 6-link (another huge damage boost).

For those that are just starting out, I recommend following the budget version (posted in the guide) until you are able to convert to scourge claws.

I have a question. How could you run Hatred, Ash and Disc with only Enlighten lvl 3 without Skyforth. I have 780 mana in total and with Hatred, Ash, Disc, Enlighten lvl 3 and 4% mana reversed I got only 7 mana to use. I need to take Charisma near Vaal Pact to able to run 3 of them with 70 mana but I'm currently run Ash, Disc and Assassin's Mark for power charge, if I use Ash, Disc and Hatred then what is the best way to generate and also maintain power charge?

You can try using the conqueror's efficiency unique jewel for another 2% reduced mana reservation and see if that helps. I recommend using poeplanner to plan out the aura reservation. If that doesn't work, then charisma is recommended until you get a level 4 enlighten.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 16, 2017, 4:02:38 AM
The scourge in legacy is expansive..... T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info