[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Abyssus + increased area
Just got to 70 yesterday, trying to figure out the ins and outs of this build. I have a few questions:

Why does it feel sooooo squishy? My res is over 75% ES is over 7k, and when running maps ill get what I thought was poison or bleeding and it drains my ES but its not poison or Bleeding, WTF is it and how do i stop it?

I died a few times doing uber lab, ill get it today, but other than that, how does my gear and skill tree look?

Most gear is borrowed from ES signal shot ranger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQeZDkgPqw_EEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUdTyBuIvQkiyepKjgrCiy_MjI1uTsNPV9E-0X0RwZJUUmxS65MLUyzUDBSU1S9VmNcQFxrXfJfamNDZAlkr2qMbAhsC20ZbTdtbG9XcLt1_X_GhEiEb4SihMWGroo4j_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-io6LZpyusmLDYtMW1SLxvvorBxcM6w23IFNAf0NDXz9lb2Ybb5-LV6QLrY-wY7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_31_k3_WA=
Last edited by phocas99 on Feb 25, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
Feels like something is really off.... What the heck am I missing?
"
phocas99 wrote:
Just got to 70 yesterday, trying to figure out the ins and outs of this build. I have a few questions:

Why does it feel sooooo squishy? My res is over 75% ES is over 7k, and when running maps ill get what I thought was poison or bleeding and it drains my ES but its not poison or Bleeding, WTF is it and how do i stop it?

I died a few times doing uber lab, ill get it today, but other than that, how does my gear and skill tree look?

Most gear is borrowed from ES signal shot ranger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQeZDkgPqw_EEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUdTyBuIvQkiyepKjgrCiy_MjI1uTsNPV9E-0X0RwZJUUmxS65MLUyzUDBSU1S9VmNcQFxrXfJfamNDZAlkr2qMbAhsC20ZbTdtbG9XcLt1_X_GhEiEb4SihMWGroo4j_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-io6LZpyusmLDYtMW1SLxvvorBxcM6w23IFNAf0NDXz9lb2Ybb5-LV6QLrY-wY7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_31_k3_WA=

When you were losing HP/ES, did you by any chance use blood rage? Blood rage will do physical damage over time to you while it's active. To turn it off, simply do weapon swap by pressing X. By the way, you are CI and thus will not take ANY damage from chaos sources (i.e. poison).

Here are some things you can improve:

1. Your six-link should be Conc-effect, blade flurry, melee physical damage, melee damage on full life, faster attacks, increased critical strikes. You have to have at least 75% critical strike chance (with lucky flask) to hit 95% total critical strike chance.
2. You must get the critical strike chance nodes on the tree AND accuracy nodes, otherwise your critical strike chance and accuracy will be too low.
3. You MUST complete UBER lab and get Toxic delivery, this is extremely important.
4. I recommend getting %ES (and flat ES) on your amulet and rare ring. This will greatly boost your total ES.
5. I highly recommend leveling up more to fully complete your tree, your current tree is not optimized (i.e. getting assassination node, gemini, foresight...etc).
6. For more ES you could get a crystal belt instead of doryanis.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
WoW Best Tooltip ever nobody can beat this !!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeew biggest tooltip ive ever seeeen
#nohomo
Last edited by JazzRadio on Feb 26, 2017, 5:45:51 PM
So Sexy build, definetly gonna play this in next league
THIS IS THE BEST TOOL TIP BUILD EVER.

LISTEN TO ME.
LISTEN TO ME.
LISTEN TO ME.

Kappa
WOOOOOW dude when Tooltip is Dicksize , his dick just poked me across the Atlantic ocean <.<

Best build ever .

Im Meelek and i approve of this message .
Woooow biggest numbers ive ever seen
I'm meelek and im gay for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info