[2.5] Low Life Righteous Fire Guardian - No Shav Ring 13.5% Regen

Hey exiles,

This is a build guide for my Low Life Guardian RF character.

RF Highlight Stats: 91% Fire Resistance, 13.5% ES Regen

Items
Spoiler

please note that the only mandatory uniques are Shavronne's Wrappings, Rise of the Phoenix and The Vertex. all others can be replaced with high es rares.

Finished Tree

Aura's Calculated
Spoiler

Note: It is important that we have a level 18 blood magic, level 3 enlighten and a conqueror's efficiency so that we can run both purity of ice and vitality on life.

6 auras, so from guardian passive we gain 6% phys mitigation and 1.2% life regen.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/RISn.Bxe/tNrp.ur5/tr.b_

Videos
Spoiler
Coming soon. Want to level to at least 85 before i showcase,

Plans to try to add Scorching Ray in later...

Spoiler

The amount of 'More' multipliers this build leverages is pretty impressive.

Low life for Pain Attunement, Elemental Overload, Elemental Equilibrium(-resi is pseudo multi), then from gems Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus, Rapid Decay.

This will allow our Scorching Ray to do some insane damage. stay tuned for videos and testing to come in patch 2.5

IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Last edited by lDantonl on Dec 27, 2016, 10:40:54 AM
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2016, 10:28:44 AM
did you play already with scoarching ray?
"
Jarovb wrote:
did you play already with scoarching ray?

yeah i did some preliminary testing, but it wasn't very strong. to be fair it was only a level 13 scorching ray, it needs to be at least level 18 to see if it's worthwhile.
Last edited by lDantonl on Nov 23, 2016, 4:42:18 PM
With the recent patch notes, i'll be testing scorching ray again since it is getting a damage boost.

My setup will be
5L: Scorching Ray + Faster Casting + Elemental Focus + Controlled Destruction + Rapid Decay
4L: RF + Elemental Focus + Increased AoE + (Increased Burning Damage or Conc Effect)

I may drop Purity of Ice in favor of Clarity to house for Scorching Rays mana cost.
I was planning to do a RF Scorching Ray, i think i will spec my LL Whispering Ice guardian into this :)
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Hey i am intrigued. Might be to scared to make this my league starter (shavs and so on :/), but once i have currency i will definitely level this build.

i guess Doryanis Szepter will outshine the es weapon with scorching ray, but you should really try to drop the RotP shield for a high es shield with Leo's (lvl 3) 10-20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time (18+ is needed so you need a lvl 7 master) to counteract that ES loss.
You'll need a Conqueror's Potency to push your Purity of fire to +8 maxres.
Get added cold dmg on your ring or amy and drop the added cold socket for a lvl 1 clarity. Every guardian should have one.
Personally i think ill go for this tree: http://poeurl.com/S6S 84 max Fire 15,65 Regen
Also i think with SRay you will be able to drop (or switch) your second VaalDisci you free up another slot to get faster attacks on your shield charge (zoom zoom)

With good gear (10k es) it should still regen 400 es per sec, and 900 with Ruby Flask up.
Only problem is in 2.5 less regen will sadly affect this build ;(. I think scorching ray without RF should still be good to clear such maps.

Last edited by Sievel on Dec 1, 2016, 9:48:26 PM
"
Sievel wrote:
Hey i am intrigued. Might be to scared to make this my league starter (shavs and so on :/), but once i have currency i will definitely level this build.

i guess Doryanis Szepter will outshine the es weapon with scorching ray, but you should really try to drop the RotP shield for a high es shield with Leo's (lvl 3) 10-20% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time (18+ is needed so you need a lvl 7 master) to counteract that ES loss.
You'll need a Conqueror's Potency to push your Purity of fire to +8 maxres.
Get added cold dmg on your ring or amy and drop the added cold socket for a lvl 1 clarity. Every guardian should have one.
Personally i think ill go for this tree: http://poeurl.com/S6S 84 max Fire 15,65 Regen
Also i think with SRay you will be able to drop (or switch) your second VaalDisci you free up another slot to get faster attacks on your shield charge (zoom zoom)

With good gear (10k es) it should still regen 400 es per sec, and 900 with Ruby Flask up.
Only problem is in 2.5 less regen will sadly affect this build ;(. I think scorching ray without RF should still be good to clear such maps.

some good points made, thanks for your post. I'd love to drop RotP for a leo sheild, but getting leo 7 is something i'd hate to do.
Bit late to reply, but you don't need leo 7 to remove his mod, you need Haku at lvl 7. So it's not that tedious.

Hopefully my i can respec my vaalspark in a week or so, Shavs is still expensive :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info