[2.5] DualWield Bino-DeathsHand & 1H version BLADE FLURRYAssassin(video up)UberAtziriShaper

All these "guides" are nice, but I'd rather see all these kills and stuff with normal gear, rather than using mirrored OP items. Using bino's is a nice start, but how about you show how this build does on a 5L, without using the mirrored amulet, acuity or the OP flasks.
The issue with all the builds ive seen, they are all super glass cannon making what could be an amazing skill live or die and thus making the builds basically trash for anything other than characters that are already mid 90s when eveling is pointless anyway
this build will do absolutely fine without 6l or mirrored amulet. the flasks however do boost things a bunch. flasks right now are where its at. it isn't path of pathfinder, its path of flasks and as long as you can have 3 uses with good duration on every flask (can with just a cpl passives and good belt) then you're golden.

thing with being full offense is you can be defensive with just a cpl flasks. or on the flip side you can build defensive and have massive offense with just a cpl flasks.

i can't wait to get my assassin rolling on this build. i might actually respec with regrets instead of waiting for 2.5 respec
"
xMustard wrote:
im going to be doing my own version of this build as well soon as i get a respec point for one of my assassins.

binos/death's hand for sure. i'll also be running my gems as BF, faster attacks, added chaos, void manip, rapid decay (better than melee physical if you rely on poison dmg) and inc aoe or conc effect for bosses.

im already testing this out on my dreamfeather spectral throw (based off mathil's build) raider and the dmg is absolutely insane. it should easily be 5x the amount on the assassin.

i won't need to run inc crit strikes as i'll have i think 87% crit without it with my planned tree. 95% if i run some more crit gear that i wasn't planning on running.
dual curse and free poison from cospri's will. defensive auras and should have about 72/52% block with around 50% evasion.

dude, no sense ur setup, death's hand give u unholy might, it give u 30% of phys as extra chaos, if u don't use melee phys damage how u can scale damage with death's hand? if u want do only chaos don't use death's hand.. it's easy to understand
then u attack only with bino so crit chance with bino is 95 wiath all powercharges! mace cannot use bladeflurry!

"
Ashwin wrote:
All these "guides" are nice, but I'd rather see all these kills and stuff with normal gear, rather than using mirrored OP items. Using bino's is a nice start, but how about you show how this build does on a 5L, without using the mirrored amulet, acuity or the OP flasks.

man, 6l is cheap also at the start of the league (like 1ex), carcass is not mandatory, there are a couple of good chests.. without acuity u take vaal pact so some different points in passive.

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
dude, no sense ur setup, death's hand give u unholy might, it give u 30% of phys as extra chaos, if u don't use melee phys damage how u can scale damage with death's hand? if u want do only chaos don't use death's hand.. it's easy to understand
then u attack only with bino so crit chance with bino is 95 wiath all powercharges! mace cannot use bladeflurry!

well it does make sense.
where as you are assuming melee physical damage boosts your damage enough, it doesn't, especially if you're just using it to boost the 30% phys as added chaos from death's hand.
at least this is how its working out on my current build im testing this on, and not my full loadout assassin that it'll be played on. right now once you factor in the 39% more DoT dmg from rapid decay it overcomes the poison damage from using melee physical damage.

melee phys does more damage in total, however, if you're relying mostly on the poison damage which my loadout will, than rapid decay is the way to go.
im going to be relying on poison. stacking it as fast as i can and augmenting it as best i can with boosts such as witchfire brew curse/inc DoT, shock, toxic delivery, etc
Question: Why are you using immortal call if you dont have anywhere to generate enduring? (Or at least I'm not seeing one)
My question is: do you need void heart(non legacy) to posion? I feel bino doesn't work with single target.
"
DinoUY wrote:
Question: Why are you using immortal call if you dont have anywhere to generate enduring? (Or at least I'm not seeing one)

Even short IC without charges is enough to block a barrage of spikes from dying porcupines.
What its the 4L,5L,6L of the blade flurry pls ?

and Skill Tree for Leveling Procces pls ?
IGN: Dakoom

(GMT-5:00) Time Zone
Last edited by Dakoom on Nov 26, 2016, 4:44:08 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
well it does make sense.
where as you are assuming melee physical damage boosts your damage enough, it doesn't, especially if you're just using it to boost the 30% phys as added chaos from death's hand.
at least this is how its working out on my current build im testing this on, and not my full loadout assassin that it'll be played on. right now once you factor in the 39% more DoT dmg from rapid decay it overcomes the poison damage from using melee physical damage.

melee phys does more damage in total, however, if you're relying mostly on the poison damage which my loadout will, than rapid decay is the way to go.
im going to be relying on poison. stacking it as fast as i can and augmenting it as best i can with boosts such as witchfire brew curse/inc DoT, shock, toxic delivery, etc

for me your setup don't has sense, but u can play as u want.
btw rapid dacy dose not work, u can link it only with skills with tag "duration" and, also does not work (for exampple) with earthquake, it reduce duration of EQ but more damage overtime not work if EQ bleed or poison.
hf
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Nov 26, 2016, 5:44:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info