2.4.3 Patch Notes

Where is the solution to the problem of the x64 launcher that is what many are waiting, without the errors with the old patch ???, is this your answer to the complaints of users who pay for support pack? Do you care about a cucumber?
"
Zouvaner wrote:
Where is the solution to the problem of the x64 launcher that is what many are waiting, without the errors with the old patch ???, is this your answer to the complaints of users who pay for support pack? Do you care about a cucumber?
Do you think their graphics artists know how to code the game engine? Wouldn't you rather they work on stuff they know how to do while the game engine developers work on the game engine? Is there a reason you want the graphics artists work arbitrarily delayed to coincide with the release of bug fixes?

I will admit this very likely didn't deserve a bump from v2.4.2 to v2.4.3.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Nov 19, 2016, 12:44:11 AM
"Path of Exile has stopped working, Attempting to find a solution." Then the game closes.

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. I just updated my POE and since then i've had it crash 3 times. Is anyone else having this problem? I will be mid gameplay and it will just say POE has stopped working attempting to find a solution. Seem to work just fine on my other computer but not my new one? I tried windowing the client, and changing the graphics around.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this if not remove =/
Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
First pack looks very awful and yep even portrait looks disgusting. Second one is just bad.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Triskeriaki

this guy is gone.. and he is part of the kill these uniques phrophecy. just saying, i cant complete it now.
Last edited by WanJiew on Nov 19, 2016, 9:27:41 AM
"
Sivershock wrote:
First pack looks very awful and yep even portrait looks disgusting. Second one is just bad.

Couldn't afford it at this juncture in time, huh? ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
WanJiew wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Triskeriaki

this guy is gone.. and he is part of the kill these uniques phrophecy. just saying, i cant complete it now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5dm4nj/psa_new_kaoms_dream_layout_and_tips_for_skipping/
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
nice
Last edited by PoEAlgebra on Feb 17, 2021, 2:42:02 PM
I has two banner now!
"
WlckedSlck wrote:
"Path of Exile has stopped working, Attempting to find a solution." Then the game closes.

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. I just updated my POE and since then i've had it crash 3 times. Is anyone else having this problem? I will be mid gameplay and it will just say POE has stopped working attempting to find a solution. Seem to work just fine on my other computer but not my new one? I tried windowing the client, and changing the graphics around.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this if not remove =/
Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

That happens to me too when I attempt a Zana 8. Going to the crumbled laboratory is fine. Then when I attempt to join a portal within the laboratory, I get that message. It's happened twice to me so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info