Atlas Progress and end of League/moving to standard

It's very close to the end of Essence league and I can't find anywhere that's addressed this Officially(tm).

I think there's a lot of people who would like to have it confirmed as personally, I'm taking it for granted that if master progress is moved to standard(If higher than the standard scores), then the Atlas progress MUST be, right?

I'll not be the only one thinking this right now, so if this isn't the case, then GGG, you really need to tell us, as well as brace for impact against the hordes of upset players=)

Can we please get an official word on this please? Even if you're not sure it'll work and/or you've gotta bug-fix etc, etc.

Thanks for any anticipated replies=)

Trev
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2018, 6:48:51 PM
"
If a map was completed in either of the temporary leagues, it will be completed after the merge. The same goes for bonus objectives.

Any sextant mods will be moved to Standard after the merge. If that map already had a mod on it, the one from Standard will be preferred.

Shaped maps will carry over if you haven't used the equivalent level Shaper's Orb on Standard. If you have, then the shaped maps on Standard will take preference.

If you have already used a given Shaper's Orb in Standard, then the equivalent level Shaper's Orb will disappear from your inventory when you log in to Standard.

If you have the same Shaper's Orbs in both Standard and the temporary league, then when you use one both will disappear from your inventory.

Old sextant mods should continue to exist and work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5cmzlq/questionwhat_happens_to_the_atlas_and_the_sextant/d9y9yh9/
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Answered on reddit by GGG lead programmer :

If a map was completed in either of the merged leagues, it will be completed after the merge. The same goes for bonus objectives.
Any sextant mods will be moved to standard after the merge. If that map already had a mod on it, the one from Standard will be preferred.
Shaped maps will carry over if you haven't used the equivalent level shaper's orb on standard. If you have, then the shaped maps on standard will take preference.
If you have already used a given shaper's orb in standard, then the equivalent level shaper's orb will disappear from your inventory when you log in to standard.
If you have the same shaper's orbs in both standard and the league, then when you use one, both will disappear from your inventory.

Edit: Gary_GGG was faster
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Nov 17, 2016, 7:55:25 AM
Thanks folks! Speedy replies are my favorites!

Would it be prudent to have popped that reddit topic in the announcements section?

Once again, thanks, I'll let my mate know, probably still gonna do another league but wanted to have a good reason to play my essence toons.

Trev
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
If a map was completed in either of the temporary leagues, it will be completed after the merge. The same goes for bonus objectives.

Any sextant mods will be moved to Standard after the merge. If that map already had a mod on it, the one from Standard will be preferred.

Shaped maps will carry over if you haven't used the equivalent level Shaper's Orb on Standard. If you have, then the shaped maps on Standard will take preference.

If you have already used a given Shaper's Orb in Standard, then the equivalent level Shaper's Orb will disappear from your inventory when you log in to Standard.

If you have the same Shaper's Orbs in both Standard and the temporary league, then when you use one both will disappear from your inventory.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5cmzlq/questionwhat_happens_to_the_atlas_and_the_sextant/d9y9yh9/

Does this still work? My Atlas progress from Abyss league did not merge with my standard Atlas. Can I force it somehow?
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Feb 27, 2018, 3:23:32 PM
The Atlas progress will be merged during the next server restart, likely to happen with the release of 3.2.0 on Friday. See the guide linked in my signature for details.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 27, 2018, 5:15:03 AM
Excellent info, thank you op and p's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info