Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Huge Multi-Sale, Upcoming Supporter Packs and 2.4.2 Deployment

I'll probably do a payment plan for the cheapest pack, since after buying Pokemon tomorrow, I'm broke. >_<

Oh how the mighty have fallen...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
sorry GGG I bought a Dr Strange costume that now i can't afford a new supporter pack from you all. If you would've released info sooner (like a week) i would've thought to buy one instead. Oh well, when i save money enough in future i'll buy some.
i really dislike the preview video for that "cape" whatever the fk you wanna call it....

seriously. just put in a cloak. game is getting too flashy already and i don't need fire necks all over the place now. just a plain ole cloak woulda worked fine. i still hope thats one of the options else i'll be skipping out on these packs as well
MORE SUPPORTER PACKS!!!!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
BRING BACK THE KIWIS!!!! I'll pay whatever you want.
When I look at the carnage armour set. All I can think of is Monty Python - Black Knight Fight LOL!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
2 week race please before the new league!
Rain decorations are just disappointing.
They cover too small an area to be used in any of the outdoor maps.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Time for new packs.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
too bad Planet Coaster is releasing today, can't give any $$$ to GGG for the moment.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info