Deadeye Death Opus Crit Build [2.4] Great Uberlabber and Mapper!

Hi! There is my first build guide and i am doing it for my friend because he is interested in the build i am currently playing!
My character is Deadeye LVL90 DOT Barrage/Tornado Shot Phys Crit utilising the Death's Opus unique bow.
As i mentioned , its DOT build , while Poison is one of our linked Supports to TS/Barrage, and the Bleed is caused by Deadeye's "Rupture", by scaling a lot of projectile damage we double dip our Poison Damage aswell as Bleed becoming rly effective sources of damage. Ill upload videos of Minotaur,Atziri and Uberlab later.

Spoiler
For gear - check my characters , "Great Volleys" is one you need, same for skiltree.

Gear discussion -
Weapon - You can use Reach of The Council, but its tooooo meta . I wanted to make something unique , as with
(Just your choice here(
Chestplate - For me its just 2 options - Kintsugi and
, and I always prefer 2nd one , even its harder to color Daresso Defiance provides huge boost to our survivability! 6% Dodge , more leech (its important for us,build depens on life leech), Of course better utility of CWDT IC setup and onslaught once we hit so we can change our position with 20% more movement speed, or start shooting even harder with 20% attack speed, up to situation. Awesome!
Quiver - Drillneck, get yourself a drillneck, it scales our DoT by A LOT.
Gloves - Get STR and RES aswell as life, if you want better , get attack speed aswell. Mine -

Boots - 30% MS Is must-have, other is res and life

Belt - Get yourself some STR on it , life res anything that affect flask effect and charges will be fine.

Amulet - You really need 20% evasion rating on this , aswell as critchance and more lightning to attacks to apply shock (our main source of light dmg is in skiltree (Static Ele jewel) .

Helmet -
Get yourself rats nest , if u manage to get 2 barrage proj - great ,build can kill shaper now )
Rings - Some accuracy , life res , stats

Defenses - [http://prntscr.com/d7vjzk] Aswell as 3 End Charges and Arctic Armour [LVL20] and our Main Source of keeping us alive is Life Leech - Here it is : http://prntscr.com/d7vk82 Lots of life leech and Vaal Pact .

Thanks for reading my guide)
Last edited by IGniting on Nov 16, 2016, 2:12:28 AM
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2016, 2:41:26 PM
Mmh your gems and gear isn't optimal.
That's why youre missing like 80% of your dmg over time.

GMP on TS reduces the dmg over time a lot and doesnt increase the clear speed at all.
Physical Projectile Attack Damage is a really bad link.. it doesnt double dip and only increases phys dmg.

With Snakebites you wouldnt need the poison gem.

Try the following gem setup:
Tornado Shot - Added Chaos Damage (most important link, adds on lvl 21 like 130% more dmg... thats equal to 3 normal links) - Pierce - Slower Projectiles (double dips) - Increased Critical Strikes - Void Manipulation

With this setup your poison dmg should be like 5 times higher than it's now.

Have fun and good luck with your build! :)
"
Mmh your gems and gear isn't optimal.
That's why youre missing like 80% of your dmg over time.

GMP on TS reduces the dmg over time a lot and doesnt increase the clear speed at all.
Physical Projectile Attack Damage is a really bad link.. it doesnt double dip and only increases phys dmg.

With Snakebites you wouldnt need the poison gem.

Try the following gem setup:
Tornado Shot - Added Chaos Damage (most important link, adds on lvl 21 like 130% more dmg... thats equal to 3 normal links) - Pierce - Slower Projectiles (double dips) - Increased Critical Strikes - Void Manipulation

With this setup your poison dmg should be like 5 times higher than it's now.

Have fun and good luck with your build! :)

Sorry but i dont want to go meta :) I know all of that , rly , all. Ty for trying tho) I decided to make completely physical poison bow build , just simple and strong , and i've killed Minotaur with this build already.
Last edited by IGniting on Nov 16, 2016, 2:20:35 PM
"
IGniting wrote:

Sorry but i dont want to go meta :) I know all of that , rly , all. Ty for trying tho) I decided to make completely physical poison bow build , just simple and strong , and i've killed Minotaur with this build already.

Dont think that it's meta.

Played a Deadeye with Death's Opus to 100 on EHC and I wasnt even called once as meta follower (hate to go with meta). Players was really surprised about my combinations and about how good it worked out.. actually had not much to do with any RotC build.

But I don't want to change your mind.. always play what you like to (was just some suggestions to improve the power of your build). :)

Fully scaling physical dmg can be nice if you go for full bleeding.. saw a gladiator with Slivertongue and bleeding and it seemed pretty decent.

Btw you forgot to post your passive skill tree. ;D
Last edited by Toaster404 on Nov 16, 2016, 2:45:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info