[2.5 Theory] (HC) Crit Bloodseeker Cyclone Trickster

Concept
This build focuses on using 2 Bloodseeker claws to apply leech instantly, being extremely tanky and being able to do nearly any map mod.

It is a dodge and evasion based build.

Picking Trickster so your Cyclone cost zero, along with your whirling blades for travel and fortify application.

Stacking crit since Bloodseeker is a lower damage unique. When all is said and done, you will have around 50% chance to crit.

Skills

(In order of priority)

(Chest) Cyclone > Melee Physical Damage > Increased Critical Strikes > Increased Area of Effect > Faster Attacks > Increased Critical Damage

(Weapon 1) Whirling Blades > Faster Attacks > Fortify

(Weapon 2) Hatred > Herald of Ash > Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace

(Boots) Blasphemy > Enfeeble > Cast When Damage Taken(level 1-5) > Stone Golem / Chaos Golem

(Helm) Blood Magic > Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Increased Duration

(Gloves) Cast When Damage Taken(level 15+) > Immortal Call > Molten Shell > Increased Duration

You have a few options for Golems. Since you will be using a maxed out Blood rage for leech, attack speed, and charge generation - you might want some regen (stone golem). If you do not care about regen, you can run the Chaos Golem for a little physical mitigation. Either are decent choices.

Trees/Stats

Level 90

Level 100

Stats

For survivability, when I have all the gear and passives I want, i'll have 45% chance to dodge attacks, 50%~ chance to dodge spells, and 193% to max life along with a good amount of evasion and 8-10% life leech. Combined with Enfeeble Blasphemy for more survival.

For damage, we'll have a 50%~ chance to crit, 130%~ crit multiplier, Hatred, Herald of Ash and 8+ Frenzy Charges.

For bandits:

Help Oak
Kill all
Help Kraityn

Comments/Concerns

My main fear with this build is that it is vulnerable to 1 shots from big physical hits. A taste of Hate / Basalt flask along with a high level Immortal call i am hoping is enough to prevent this.

My other concern is damage. With a boatload of frenzy charges and decent crit chance, is it enough to combat Bloodseeker's 200ish dps?

Any suggestions, comments, or critiques are all welcome! I will more than likely be playing this in the new 2.5 league. Thanks!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2016, 7:04:52 AM
For the crits to actually have any sort of impact with such low dps weapons you need a way higher critmultiplier. And your critchance is low to begin with.

Going for power charges(-on crit) might be a better idea, and/or a lot of +flat attack dmg on gear.

You also have no jewel slots in your build, +life aside, the +weaponrange jewel from act2 really helps.

The "Claws of the Pride" cluster isn't really worth it, either, all the +leechrate is wasted.

Going ele blender would do much better dmg, but since the leech is phys dmg only the whole point of using the claws is moot.

..there are a lot of other problems, it will work in low tier maps and can be a lot of fun, but if you want to clear endgame content quick and deathless it prolly won't do you any good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info