Content Update 2.4.2 Highlights

Cool stuff. Really like the chat log thing. I lose people who whisper me all the time.

I heard about the earthquake, hope everyone at GGG is okay!!
is this a joke ? IT'S AWESOME GUYS :)
"
Spaztwit wrote:
"While we wait for the full patch notes, here are some of the smaller additions you can look forward to!" i.e. There's more than this coming up. Seems most ppl skpped over this part and assumed the changes that were posted is all that's happening.

That's been true for over four years, don't expect it to change anytime soon.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice. Skill effect for tornado shot pls
Really praying these new Graphical changes and the Dx11 client do not break 3dvision support. Till ow this is one of the nicest games to play out the box in 3dvision and it makes the Often criticized camera angle in the game actually perfect for 3d
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:

fix game performance and balance game (skills/mobs) everything is big imba atm, more sense game have 4 years before then these days, ty

dx11 client for game performance.
how can you whine so much about performance when the post was made to address just that?
Exiles cant comprehend written information and make up things in their head that dont exist?
still sane exile?
You now know where that comment for zana comes from.

i wonder then how could ever exist dx9 awesome games .... if we need dx11 for one non too much graphics intensive game like this, i just doubt that dx11 can fix bad coding performance issues. time will show, 2020...2030...2xxx
Last edited by Coolmer on Nov 15, 2016, 2:44:46 AM
chat improvement is sick! so does the fog. :) ofc the rest are welcomed too! Gj
CI >> Life
"
Eiferius wrote:
just waiting for the day where they start optimizing the game

Were you asleep when they launched the optimized sound engine and ran it in its own thread?

Were you asleep when they added a multi-threading?

Were you asleep when they fixed performance issues with effects such as rain/water?

Are you asleep now when they're about to launch DirectX 11 support and a 64-bit client?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 15, 2016, 8:07:44 AM
nice
Finally chat revamp!!! Would also like to have font and window resize option but anyway good change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info