Occultist Energy Shield Righteous Fire 2.4

Passive Skill Tree

This tree is basicaly the Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build. The differences are: This build uses less mana reserv, aura effect, and evasion notables. This way the character can reach 1% lover max fire resistance but with the higher energy shield regeneration, higher damage and with Unwavering Stance http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unwavering_Stance the witch becoming a wery tanky character what unable to stopped by stun or evasion.

Gear

Flasks

The better way to avoid dangerous damage combinations use remove bleeding, and remove curses on flasks! The Sorrow flask increases both the damage and the regeneration of energy shield.

Jewels

Spoiler

Ofcorse Energy from Within placed near the Melding notable:

There are four mods can increase Righteous Fire damage on jewels:

Incre Fire damage (max 16%)
Increase Damage Over Time (max 12%)
Increase Area damage (max 12%)
Increase Maximum Enery Shield (max 8%)

UNDER EDITING!
Last edited by orion314 on May 11, 2017, 2:13:16 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2017, 2:17:59 PM
Cool I will build something similar, but with 2 curses... What would you use instead of item quantity support?
"
Cool I will build something similar, but with 2 curses... What would you use instead of item quantity support?

Hi! The Concentrated Effect the only other support what can be linked to RF. I think/hope with 3.0.0 update there will be some usable Damage Overtime support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info