Lots of new games coming out, and i haven't got a key for this. losing interest.

yeah, it's been less than a week, and i'm already losing interest waiting for a key, with people letting Friend keys rot, and no keys floating around.
there are plenty of great games coming out this year, seems like if GGG wanted this game to be successful they wouldn't let all these other vet active members go without keys. i'm new, yeah, but i'm not going to sit and wait for this game to release to try it, if a better game comes out i'll be gone.

just sayin.
Well see, that's the good thing about the actual video game market - if something does not really interest you, you can just move along. There are tons of titles being released every month, plus you've got the possibility of going back to old games you never even knew existed.

Good luck on finding something that quench your thirst!
Its impossible right now, it's dark times in the gaming world in my opinion. Skyrim was fun, but i've done everything in that and it's single player. Everything else coming out is hogwash.
You'll play it no matter when it releases or you get beta, admit it. Threatening probably won't get you a key. You leaving isn't much leverage is it?

Sucks, I know for sure, but all you can do is post and wait and watch TV. Everyday, all day, until they relent, lol.
FFA loot sucks.
Which is exactly why I mentioned old games you did not even know existed. We are at a point in time where the amount of games ever released is too high to even make a partial list.

Plus, y'know, there's a world outside of your computer.
"
Die_Scream wrote:
Sucks, I know for sure, but all you can do is post and wait and watch TV. Everyday, all day, until they relent, lol.

You are very persistent die_scream i give you that.
http://www.rainymood.com/
"
Voragain wrote:
Plus, y'know, there's a world outside of your computer.

That world is over rated. The sun burns, people are rotten, and i don't want my peter turning green.
I never told ya there's a world outside your house =O
"
Voragain wrote:
I never told ya there's a world outside your house =O

I once heard of this magical thing you call ' world outside ' but I've been unable to find it, due the beta-key giveaway timer distracts me too much.
"
aluana wrote:
yeah, it's been less than a week, and i'm already losing interest waiting for a key, with people letting Friend keys rot, and no keys floating around.
there are plenty of great games coming out this year, seems like if GGG wanted this game to be successful they wouldn't let all these other vet active members go without keys. i'm new, yeah, but i'm not going to sit and wait for this game to release to try it, if a better game comes out i'll be gone.

just sayin.

BLOODY HELL HIS LEAVING! SOMEONE THROW DIZ MAN A BETAKEY!
Gaming Stream: http://twitch.tv/Sonhooo
Dota 2, UMvC3,PoE, Tera Online and betakey giveaways! :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info