[2.6] The Big RF Elementalist - Fast Clearer

If you don't like constantly stopping to attack/cast, you might enjoy playing this build. I have played many fast bow,wand,CoC discharge,BV, etc. builds that did indeed go fast but were really tiresome to play for various reasons after doing two or three maps.

With the addition of the Dying Sun Ruby Flask, %30 more ele damage helmets/%30 more damage over time gloves and RF Radius enchant, Righteous Fire can achieve very good clearspeed while maintaining the lazy playstyle. I have 7.4k life on lvl 91 with a Carcass and 9k with a Kaom's Heart.

Because RF base radius got buffed and %inc area efficiency got nerfed in 2.6 I don't think there's any incentive to go Elementalist, I would just go Chieftain instead with the same skill tree and setup.

Videos
Gorge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8uXBaaeTPs

Apex of Sacrifice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeqKhCi2wlY

I could do faster runs but I play suboptimally and I lag, especially when recording. More to be added soon.

Passive Tree,Bandits

Intuitive Leap goes in Scion jewel socket(optional)
poeurl.com/P32
Normal-Oak Cruel-Passive Merciless-Passive

Gem links for Carcass/Rare Chest

You can drop Purity of Fire supports and the Lv4 Enlighten For Lv3 at the expense of +1 max fire res, which is hardly noticeable.

Weapon 1B2R=Purity of Fire(21)-Enlighten(3)-Empower(3)

Shield 3R=CWDT-Flame Golem-Stone Golem(all max level)

Helmet 2B1G1R=Orb of Storms-Faster Casting/Vaal Lightning Trap-Culling Strike-Blood Magic

Gloves 3B1R=Righteous Fire-Elemental Focus-Increased Burning Damage-Inc AoE/Conc Effect

Boots 2R2B=CWDT-Immortal Call-Vortex-Increased Aoe

Chest 4B=Blasphemy-Flammability-Enlighten(4)-Ele Weakness/Enfeeble-Portal-Flame dash

Gem links for Kaom's Heart

You can drop Purity of Fire supports and the Lv4 Enlighten For Lv3 at the expense of +1 max fire res, which is hardly noticeable.

Weapon 1B2R=Purity of Fire(21)-Enlighten(3)-Empower(3)

Shield 3R=CWDT-Flame Golem-Stone Golem(all max level)

Helmet 2B1G1R=Orb of Storms-Faster Casting/Vaal Lightning Trap-Culling Strike-Blood Magic

Gloves 3B1R=Righteous Fire-Elemental Focus-Increased Burning Damage-Inc AoE/Conc Effect

Boots 4B=Blasphemy-Flammability-Enlighten(4)-Ele Weakness/Enfeeble

Lv21 Purity of Fire,Lv4 Enlighten,+1 max res chest are all unnecessary luxuries. If you don't have a +1 curse amulet however, use a Doedre's Damning ring to compensate.

The only mandatory items are a 4L Ele Damage helmet/More Damage gloves and a Rise of the Phoenix. You could also use Doedre's Damning to go tri-curse with the Witchfire Brew Flask's Vulnerability.

Gear

Map mods
Vulnerability and 40 less regen,Hexproof are no problem.

Minus max and 60 less regen are doable if you don't mind toggling off RF inbetween mobs.

No regen,minus max+less regen are undoable.

For Blood Magic i put PoF in a Essence Worm ring.

Temp Chains is less of a PITA than other builds.

So its not as bad as most people make it out be, very few builds can do all map mods anyway. :)

Orb of Storms
Orb of Storms is used every once in a while to proc Elemental Overload(%40 more damage for 8 seconds on a crit) ,Elemental Equilibrium (-50 Fire res).
But you can even not cast it at all and Quicksilver through mobs in maps.
Vaal Lightning Trap is for shocking (%50 more damage) bosses and tankier Essence mobs.

My Aoe vs regular dude

Good Lab Enchants
Helmet=>>RF Radius**(or RF Damage,PoF less mana reserved)

Boots==>Regen if hit recently/Inc Movespeed if not hit recently

Gloves=>>Spite/Reflection when Hit

Jewels
Jewels should definitely have %Increased Maximum Life,preferably a 7 roll. Other good mods are:
%Increased Damage
%Increased Fire Damage
%Increased Area Damage
%Increased Damage over Time
Any resists if you are not capped/overcapped

Last edited by dinazor60 on Mar 11, 2017, 4:23:56 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2017, 10:26:24 AM
Please - do not use the pathofexile skilltree!!! It does not say anything about what the selected nodes DO and it takes forever to load.

Use poeplanner.com or any other skilltree planner.... the base one blows chunks.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Please - do not use the pathofexile skilltree!!! It does not say anything about what the selected nodes DO and it takes forever to load.

Use poeplanner.com or any other skilltree planner.... the base one blows chunks.

Here's the tree on poeplanner. poeurl.com/P32
I was using base skill tree to show the Intuitive Leap points
What's the point in Mastermind of Discord?
How do you suggest leveling this on HC? I wanna try this on the new Breach League.
"
morterion wrote:
What's the point in Mastermind of Discord?

Actually I take Liege of the Primordial, Paragon of Calamity, Pendulum of Destruction and two travel points. I mistakingly took Mastermind of Discord and forgot to update the tree, thanks for pointing that out

"
viperruler07 wrote:
How do you suggest leveling this on HC? I wanna try this on the new Breach League.

I would level as Dual Firestorm Totems or Flame Totem+Firestorm till level 65
Last edited by dinazor60 on Dec 1, 2016, 2:20:41 PM
this build is via in hc ?
"
KenchG wrote:
this build is via in hc ?

Yes
nvm

Last edited by Affelainen on Dec 10, 2016, 10:03:01 AM
Having a lot of fun with your build in breach so far.

What do you think about the new helm Volls Vision, it provides a good chunk of life and 100 hp regen if no items are corrupted.

And do you believe that elementalist is the best class for this build? Marauder offers better ascendancy options and scion has to waste less skill points to fulfill the tree. All Witch offers us is increased AoE every 6 secs and double golems. Reflect doesnt matter for us and penetration doesn't work. Maybe self inflicted fire dmg could proc paragon of calamity to increase our dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info