Game crashes when exiting to character selection

"
Hell_Noki wrote:
I have the same issue, but only with one character. Maybe it's linked to some MTX ? (I have full Hydra armour and 2 Gloom Heralds on the problematic character)

I don't have any other issues, and this one is not very problematic, but just a little annoying.

just remove the mtx and look if it improves things
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nope, it was just pure coincidence, it crashes even on some other characters. So that wasn't the issue.
- Super Saltyajin God -
I did a full reinstall of windows 7 with driver updates then installed POE i still get this issue, its obviously on GGGs side and they're too incompetent to fix it. Another reason i wont support with my money noice.
Bump.

Crash on 90% of all character swaps now.

Are GGG getting automatic crash dumps sent from this? I'm not sure how that works.
Casually casual.

Same problem, bumping
Last edited by provend on Nov 15, 2016, 3:14:38 PM
I have this problem too..everytime I clck exit to character select button game crashes..its not crash if Im at lioneyes watch tho..
This issue started appearing for me to some days ago, never had it before. Seems random, sometimes the game stops working and sometimes I exit to character screen normally. If I exit to Login screen it doesn't crash at all, so I do that now to save some time when switching characters. I can do some debugging if you tell me what to do /look for.

I run always in windowed mode.
1920x1080 monitor x 2
Nvidia GTX 1060
Quad Core Intel CPU 4760k
16GB ram
I use Rivatuner Statistics server to limit my framerate, also have some other tweaks enabled in
NVIDIA control panel...
Ingame VSYNC off, High,High,High,4x Ani. Post processing off, multi enabled.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 17, 2016, 1:35:33 PM
Same for me since more or less 2 weeks
windowed fullscreen
when exit to character selection , crash, windows message like "path of exile stopped working"
I, too, started getting this problem recently. Started about 1 or 2 days ago. Most, but not all, instances of clicking "Exit to character selection" cause a crash.
same here. happens for 2-3 weeks now. new client (64) still has the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info