Skill Gem Reveal: Blade Flurry

Neat, looks like arcane torrent except "melee". I doubt I will use it (never been a fan of channeling skills).
Last edited by ladish on Nov 6, 2016, 10:58:59 PM
Well, you've actually done it this time: you created a "machine-gun" skill.

I'm looking forward to it, very interesting indeed if the mechanics shown do stay like that.
Could be interesting. Looks like a good skill to use for ele rapiers.
it's good time to be alive!
"
viperesque wrote:
Would you mind telling us what the gem tags are?
Pretty please?
:)
with spell totem, i guess good
The skill sounds cool. I don't plan to play a Shadow as any of my future builds and am self found, so unfortunately it sounds like I'll never get to use it.

Hopefully the other classes get the gem from a vendor later on, at least somewhere in merciless. I'm pretty damn tired of not getting the gems I need for my build just because I'm playing the "wrong" class, especially in a game that prides itself on being able to make any build with any class.

Please fix the terrible gem availability at vendors, GGG.
Yay.. This skill looks amazing. I was not real impressed with SR. But this one looks real cool.
Please delete global 1....
Looks great and I like the fact that the skill is shown later in a slightly more advanced build instead of just base level with no links.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info