[2.4][EHC] Shield Charge COC Inquisitor – VAAL RF BossKiller – CI Tanky – Nice clear speed!

Talamoana Exiles!
Today I want to show you my HC CoC build with elemental spells as main skills and Vaal RF spell as bosskiller decision (oneshot for any bosses). We use dagger and Shield Charge skill for our CoC spells triggering.
We are ES warriors so we play with Chaos Inoculation key nodes. We also pick up Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact for permanent life leech when we use Vaal RF. That’s why we must have double curses – Assassin mark (for crit and power charges) and Warlord Mark (for additional 2% life leech and endurance charges for survivability).

INQUISITOR ASCENDANCY NODES LOOKS LIKE:

You should pick up nodes 1-4 first (cruel lab), 5-6 (merc lab), Uber lab (7-8 nodes) strongly recommended!

So with Inquisitor key node «Inevitable Judgement» (critical strikes ignored mobs elemental resistances) our spells MUST HAVE PERMANENT CRIT (80% on 7/7 power charges is enough, coz we also have +10% from Assassin mark)!
And that’s why we must wear Voidbringer gloves, for sure. This gloves have good ES base (200-215) and 140% crit for spells - best option for this build.

Accuracy is a real BIG problem for us and that’s why we must wear Vagan`s “hits cant be evaded” dagger. My dagger is pretty good now (cost 10c for me on EHC btw):

But these daggers (ripped it on uber lab run) is much better options, as for me:

Also for sure we must get helmet with “15% Increased Shield Charge attack speed” enhance, coz it buffed our Shield Charge movements very-VERY well. We must get something like this:

KEY GEAR
Spoiler

Valyrium ring is a main anti-stan decision for me, but also you can use Eye of Chayula Ammy instead.

All MY GEAR at 90 LVLWITH FULL LINKS AND GEMS inside
Spoiler

All MY GEAR at 88 LVLWITH FULL LINKS AND GEMS inside
Spoiler

THIS BUILD WORKS VERY WELL WITH 5L BODY! 6L BODY IS NOT 100% NECCESARY.

MAIN LINKS:
Spoiler

3L (shield, dagger): Blasphemy(q20%) + Assassin Mark (ONLY q20%) + Warlord Mark(q20%)

5L/6L body: Shield Charge + CoC(q20%) + Vortex (ONLY q20%)+Shock Nova or Firestorm(q20%)+Increased Critical Strikes(q20%)+ and if you have 6L best option is Increased Critical Damage (q20%) (also you can use Increased AOE or Ice Nova in 6L)

4L gloves: Vaal RF(q20%)+Life Leech+Concentrated Effect(q20%)+Increased Critical Strikes(q20%)

MY DEFENCE AND DPS is looks so on 88 LVL:
Spoiler

And again: why Vortex and Shock nova?? Shock nova shocked mobs very well so it increased our damage powerfully. Yes, Ice Nova is a good option too, especially for a safe gameplay coz Ice Nova freezed everything (and some bosses too). Vortex is much better then Firestorm. But like as Vortex Firestorm is overtime spell too (base duration 2 sec or so). Vortex and Firestorm strong
bunch too. Flameblast didn’t work with CoC (sadly). So Vortex and Shock Nova/Firestorm are the best decisions.

BOSS KILL MECHANICS
Spoiler

First of all, just made a simple rule in your head: use Vaal RF only with Vaal Discipline. If Vaal RF fully charged and Vaal Discipline not fully charged - DONT DO THIS!!!))) its really dangerous. Also you should use Vaal RF only when you on full power charges.
Ok. Come closer to boss, use Diamond flask first, push Vaal Discipline next and only then push Vaal RF and BAAANG boss is killed. I have Logitech G600 mouse and made a simple macro (on my mouse software) for all these actions.

LVLing
I love lvling with bow till I get 75-80 lvl and get enough crits. So use Storm Cloud or Tempest Long Bows till you get 40 lvl with Split Arrow and Blast Rain(on 28 lvl). Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow is an absolutely crazy unique and with 5L Blast rain this bow make your lvling pretty easy till you get 75-80 lvl in merc Dried Lake.

50 nodes tree:

105 nodes tree:

FULL TREE (121 nodes):

BANDITS:
1. Kill all
2. Kill all
3. Help Alira

HOW TO IMPROVE THIS BUILD?
Spoiler

☐ 1. Shavronne's Vestment OFCOURSE! It give us MORE spell damage, also with Shavs we can use few heralds (ice and thunder) or wrath.
☑ 2. Heretic Veil. Bad option and very expensive. Tested.
But with Shavs Veil can works well (need addition test)
☐ 3. Better dagger. We need dagger with spell damage. So ideal dagger is: spell damage (50% or so), spells crit in implict and explict (140% or so in total), vagans hits cant evade, multicraft and we crafting crit multi and crititcal strike chance. This dagger was absolutely insane!!
☐ 4. Better shield. More spells damage, more spells crit, more ES.
☑ 5. Corrupted Voidbringer gloves with +1 all gems (or +2 vaal gems). And 21 lvl Vaal RF in this gloves. Good option! Tested
☐ 6. Skyforth Boots
☐ 7. Rumi or Vinktar flasks for more survivability
☑ 8. Essence Surge key node refuse (we have leech, in endgame with huge dps we dont need shield recharge, but with Atziri fight (for example) Essence Surge is strongly recomended). Good option! Tested
☐ 9. Cospri's Malice Foil?! Why not?
☑ 10. Vortex with Controlled Destruction gem (without shock nova) Good option! Tested
☑ 11. Pyre Sapphire Ring. Good option! Tested
☐ 12. Using Frost wall with spell echo for Atziri kill maybe??
☑ 13. Using Helmet with 40% Vortex damage enhance instead 15% Shield charge attack speed enhance?? Good option! Tested

FINALLY, we have a very tanky build with 11K+ ES (+ES leech) with good clear speed and we can oneshoting any bosses!

VIDEOS

T8 Bog map (double boss) run on 88 lvl (4 min):
https://youtu.be/yshRVkvHERg

T9 Crypt map run on 88 lvl (5 min):
https://youtu.be/MLue7sj0-Y8

Short video with T10 map boss kill on 88 lvl
Spoiler

T15 Abyss map run on 90 lvl (boss kill in slow motion, tnx shaper tnx)(3 min)
https://youtu.be/V-0HKKn510c

Atziri run on 90 lvl (6 min)
https://youtu.be/nHmJ_mij7j4

...more videos coming soon...

p.s. my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/night__saber/profile
p.p.s. my full block reave aegis gladiator build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1628436
Last edited by bezivan on Nov 28, 2016, 4:46:46 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 5:49:42 AM
Video link is broken / not existing
"
rectis wrote:
Video link is broken / not existing

fixed, but video is full of lags. I made new videos tomorrow from my PC (not notebook, as now).
Added few map run video. Check it!
Last edited by bezivan on Nov 7, 2016, 8:01:34 AM
Looks pretty fun, gonna try it.
thank you for this build. switched from freezing pulse to this and its workin great did twin corrupted lair deathless where as FP inquistor i was strugglin t9/10

did few adapments tho changed a bit the skill tree! im using fire storm with vortex and x2 vaal disclipine/RF + vaal lightning trap for the lack of shock from shock nova!

its so simple and fun i charged to the twin bosses on lair procced vortex firestorm hited all my 5flask's vaal disclipine RF boom both bosses around 30% my energy shield full and another RF dead under 3sec

^ ^

thank you for this build

i was gettin frustated on my FP build up to the point that i was in the edge to quit poe untill next season

<3

"
anseman wrote:
thank you for this build. switched from freezing pulse to this and its workin great did twin corrupted lair deathless where as FP inquistor i was strugglin t9/10

did few adapments tho changed a bit the skill tree! im using fire storm with vortex and x2 vaal disclipine/RF + vaal lightning trap for the lack of shock from shock nova!

its so simple and fun i charged to the twin bosses on lair procced vortex firestorm hited all my 5flask's vaal disclipine RF boom both bosses around 30% my energy shield full and another RF dead under 3sec

^ ^

thank you for this build

i was gettin frustated on my FP build up to the point that i was in the edge to quit poe untill next season

<3

Tnx man! I hope you enjoyed this build!)))
I farming T10 maps now and almost upped 90lvl. I made a few changes in skill tree to get more ele and spell damage, ES is still 11K.
Man, your task is killing bosses by oneshot. No exception. So you must do everything for this. All linked Vaal RF gems must be q20 (conc effect, crit chance, vaal rf too). Also we can upgrade gloves, I found this (but this gloves can be +2 vaal gems)
Last edited by bezivan on Nov 12, 2016, 1:32:09 AM
im using the vaal rf setup on both boots n gloves for double use incase boss wont melt on the 1st ;)
"
anseman wrote:
im using the vaal rf setup on both boots n gloves for double use incase boss wont melt on the 1st ;)

yeah!! I bought this
Cost 30c for me (not fair price, but we really need it, for test). I think bosses don't have any chances now)))

also I upped 90lvl and bought this for build tests

need 6L shavs body for tests too...but its out of my budget now
Last edited by bezivan on Nov 13, 2016, 8:31:30 AM
ripped on almoust 91 lvl((( in really stupid situation!!
I mapping t10-t12 with my guildmate and i made a few mistakes on essence mob:
1) i used Vaal RF (on weak mob!!why??why??)
2) i dont push Vaal Discipline (idiot!) before push Vaal RF (coz Vaal Discipline was not fully charged -- and i dont see this)
3) i stand on burning ground
4) i used Vaal RF after my friend (with very good DPS) killed this essence mob))))) so my Vaal RF damage = 0, leech = 0, ES=0, HP=1, burning ground damage > my HP = RIIIIIP.

sadly. my gear was really awesome. only dagger cost 3ex or so...6L regalia. erghhh!
Last edited by bezivan on Nov 21, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info