Please Medallion Race explanation

I dont understand few prolly very simple things so bear with me:

I . If i delete a character with whom i just finished a race, do my points still count?
Or do both points and items dissapear?

II. I havent been able to locate any table which shows how many points per race are awarded AND what are the objectives aside of race for exp

(as i understand each race has a chance for you to get cosmetic armour and footprints ,but i can not find point reward tables for each race)

III.Is it viable to do all races in medallion with only 1 character slot while keeping points and items after each deletion?

That is all ,i hope someone knows answers to all of this :>

Thank you for reading!
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 3:34:32 PM
"
A13xand3r7 wrote:
I . If i delete a character with whom i just finished a race, do my points still count?
Or do both points and items dissapear?

If you're referring to the "in between season race events" this weekend, there are no points. If you're asking about regular seasons, you'll want to wait until you receive your points (typically at most 5 minutes after the end of the race), then you can delete your character. Items on a deleted character disappear, so you should stash them first if you want to keep them.

"
A13xand3r7 wrote:
II. I havent been able to locate any table which shows how many points per race are awarded AND what are the objectives aside of race for exp

For the weekend events as above, there are no points. Here's the post which lays out the rewards.

"
A13xand3r7 wrote:
(as i understand each race has a chance for you to get cosmetic armour and footprints ,but i can not find point reward tables for each race)

It's based on your placements and randomly rewarded within those brackets.

"
A13xand3r7 wrote:
III.Is it viable to do all races in medallion with only 1 character slot while keeping points and items after each deletion?

The Medallion season was the last season, it's long ago finished. Is it viable to do all this weekend's races with 1 slot? Yes.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
what are the objective of each race??? i cant seem to find this info anywhere,
is it to gain the highest possible level in 1hr? kill specific boss? or complete certain quest?
i know for each race the objective would be different, but for example, i just tried the act 3 solo (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1763007), it made 0 mention of what the objective of that race event is?

god sometimes im really frustrated that ggg provide really poor guide to new players in some of the game content. in the long term, i think it would really hurt player retention.
Last edited by buttcommander on Nov 5, 2016, 4:06:32 AM
"
buttcommander wrote:
what are the objective of each race???

The prizes are linked and listed near the top of each event description (like in the link you provided). You need to get the highest possible level (experience).
"
unsane wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:
what are the objective of each race???

The prizes are linked and listed near the top of each event description (like in the link you provided). You need to get the highest possible level (experience).

thx for reply, but can you point out where exactly does it say "get to the highest possible level"?

sry, im new race, but by name a race "act 3 solo", intuitively, it seems to mean finishing act 3. but i assume its not the requirement here?
"
buttcommander wrote:
can you point out where exactly does it say "get to the highest possible level"?

Whoever wrote the descriptions neglected to say "Top 50 by experience" "Top 300 by experience", but that's definitely what it is. Top 50/Top 300 on the experience ladder.

"
buttcommander wrote:
sry, im new race, but by name a race "act 3 solo", intuitively, it seems to mean finishing act 3. but i assume its not the requirement here?

Correct. Here the name refers to where you start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info