[2.4] Slayer Crit Staff Sunder PackXploder 300k aoe 500k conc 0.13 attack time (DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN)

Oki hello everyone.

I'd like to present build i played this league, i made huge trip with this char, from shield/1 hand mace gladiator trough crit 1 hand as well as non crit 2 hand and at last full berserk mode
with hegemony era and abyssus.

Enough talk, lets get to business.

PROS
Spoiler

-Clearspeed as well as single target damage is pure insanity, even on 5 link
-6,5k hp, bleed and stun immunity, decoy totem
-can do blood magic and ele reflect maps
-CRIT, FREEZE AND SHATTER, GOTTA LOVE THIS SOUND (its actually possible to permafreeze some mobs
-abyssus, AYYY
-funny attack time, especially with aurabots in tem (reached 0.08)
-nice tooltip warrior (screenshot indluded later on)
-christmas tree of buffs, get all charges without need to cast any curse, warcry or using blasphemy/separate gem setup
-wrecks twinned maps easy

CONS
Spoiler

-cannot leech maps are a no-no, unless you are tryhard and use poacher's mark (brotip)
-reflect is very unpredictible if you use conc effect, sometimes it dosent even touch you and
sometimes you get -10% exp, idk
-abyssus, well increased damage taken

VIDEOS

MAIN ITEMS
Spoiler

Free power charges, godly dps MANDATORY, doable with 5 link

Godly damage boost, without it build will lack alot of damage

HUGE hp boost, since we use staff we already have 6 link, so there's not really other choice

OTHER GEAR
Spoiler

Stack as much physical damage to attacks, accuracy rating on rings/amulet as well as some resists.
Get resists life and armor from rest of the gear.

GEM LINKS
Spoiler

Main: Sunder - Melee Physical Damage - Faster Attacks - Multistrike - Increased Critical Strikes - Concentrated Effect (order of importance)

Defense: Immortal Call - Cast When damage Taken - Increased Duration - Decoy totem(wont cast but will use increased duration)

Movement: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

Unlinked: Herald Of Ash , Hatred , Blood Rage , Vaal Haste , Portal

FLASKS
Spoiler

Not much to explain, instant hp potion, diamond flask for ~95% crit on bosses, lion's and atziri for huge damage boost, quicksilver for movement

SKILL TREE
Oak - Kraityn - Alira
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQixCZYMcA3NE3EUIBXsFkAWbxo4HM4dFCFVI9MkqicvJ58rUC5TMfsyCTWSNuk5Dju2PT4__ECgQXJDMUWOR35M_03jUEdYrlnzWhpeE16lXz9lTWaeZ5toWGxGbydvO3IPcmxyqXTtd-N4DXh6eWh673_jhNmE74V9haeGtIdqidiK8I9Gj2CQVZJ9l3mYb5pqpTWmV6knqW6plKyqrj6vp7KAtfK5HbyavTa-p8AawKbBBMMzxILE9sauyWfKkNNv1ljXlti92sHcI9w942rkUeXP6GbpRu1E7w71Yfcy-tL7i_4K_lT-j_JF

JEWEL SOCKETS
Spoiler
All must have as much attack speed as possible, use combined bonuses like:
-Increased attack speed with staves
-Increased Attack speed with two handed melee weapons
-Increased attack and cast speed

That combination for example will all apply to attacks with a staff.

Few explanations:

-Use conc effect for free more damage modifier, since conc effect dosent affect sunder range and only shockwaves

-To gain all charges just activate blood rage and diamond flask, after 2 pack of mobs you are fully charged.

Of course with greater budget you can reach way more damage (using 2 steel rings with good rolls, T1 added physical damage amulet)
Last edited by 0ri on Nov 5, 2016, 5:17:42 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2016, 4:07:33 PM
Do you think this could be HC viable? What changes would you make to the skill tree and the items?

Thks in advance for your answer, great build!
Have anyone tried the build in hc? could you share the experience? I'm quite interested on the build for the next league :)
Yo i was thinking of trying out this build. Do you think this build would be viable without kaom's heart? I was thinking of using Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamelar. Can't really afford a Kaom's Heart right now
"
Drakenessd wrote:
Yo i was thinking of trying out this build. Do you think this build would be viable without kaom's heart? I was thinking of using Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamelar. Can't really afford a Kaom's Heart right now

Not at all, you're wearing abyssus + reflect rips you apart, so you need that extra hp, and also HC is a no-no, you can die to reflect in one shot that even immortal call wont help you.
Last edited by 0ri on Dec 26, 2016, 4:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info