[removed]

"
Aodui wrote:
Edited in Vinktar and the Talismans.

I considered adding in the Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewel, but did not because it is highly gated by currency, which is why I didn't mention the Talismans (also I have no idea how many players are using them, all I know is that you do not find that many 100% conversion talismans on trade and they are always for sale at "I got rich manipulating the market using a third party website thanks to GGG's lack of interest in prioritizing a comprehensive trading system" prices.)

Should the gear only the top .5% can afford be that exponentially better than other gear? I'm unsure, but if skill damage cannot be brought down without killing the skills because Talismans can negate their damage easily, then that is a problem.

I think we currently do not have a good balance of what can be completely negated through gear and what cannot, and we still have a lot of skills that cannot be even partially negated by gear outside of stacking energy shield (as life builds are currently destroyed by wands with auto-attack).

Not that I like being stunned, but if stun immunity was not so easy to get, we would see more people building around stun (or bleed, or freeze, or doing chaos damage in our half-the-people-are-CI-anyway-so-why-bother-era). (Right now I only have herd immunity for stun, I can be stunned, but only once every few months will someone step into the arena trying to stun people with ground slam, because why bother when people can just swap out a necklace or are normally immune.)

Yea GGG logic is creating immunity to handle balance problems. They do that with bosses and with players.

Stun,crit,freeze,bleed... All those type of damage should be rare but powerfull, yet with poe it s either you crit/bleed/freeze all time or never because immunity.

They can t balance pve or pvp about shit like that.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Ahfack wrote:

One would argue, "But Ahfack, you can't shock! You can't freeze! etc..." Everyone is a fucking pathfinder, you can't do that shit to them anyway.

I think that Ahfack describe pretty well what happen to any build that need status aliments has offense or defense mechanic. Has a pathfinder gaining immunity to status/bleed on flask use all at the same time seem a bit too strong, considering how good it its vs what other ascendancy have to invest to get the same thing.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 3, 2016, 8:46:16 AM
I would add Rumi to the mix as well but it's mostly tied to the pathfinder ability to sustain their flask for ever.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 3, 2016, 9:08:32 AM
How about glacial hammer + phase run + worms (+ pathfinder???) = perma invisibility

This kills pvp for me

edit:

I did take a quick video of this, and would post it here; however it would violate the (imo stupid) name/shame policy.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 6, 2016, 11:44:43 PM
Dream Fragments is not only a good name for a indie melancholic song but a good ring in pvp too.

(as you said pathfinder, i'm assuming you are mentioning HLD)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What does Dream Fragments have to do with permanent invisibility?

I am talking about someone who is NOT visible on the screen and is NOT visible on the map, hitting and killing people. I know there are off screen folks, caustic folks, yada yada.....and these attacks do NOT fit into what I am talking about.

Now, the combo I mentioned is speculation, based on what was talked about in sarn arena local; unfortunately that convo was not recorded.

On a side note; what are these two icons?
http://puu.sh/s9nvd/77b7c031e9.jpg

They appeared after I was mysteriously hit.
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

"
What does Dream Fragments have to do with permanent invisibility?

I am talking about someone who is NOT visible on the screen and is NOT visible on the map, hitting and killing people. I know there are off screen folks, caustic folks, yada yada.....and these attacks do NOT fit into what I am talking about.

Now, the combo I mentioned is speculation, based on what was talked about in sarn arena local; unfortunately that convo was not recorded.

On a side note; what are these two icons?
http://puu.sh/s9nvd/77b7c031e9.jpg

They appeared after I was mysteriously hit.

You can't turn invisible on both the map and the screen, there is a bug making someone permanently invisible if he is killed by dot and is mainly an evolution of the Death"s Scream bug.

As for those 2 icons, the first one is Decay (Chaos damages over time) and the second is Elemental Equilibirum. Just over your mouse over those to see their effect.
Thanks for the info about the icons.......in Sarn Arena or PVP mapsets, I die too damned fast to even notice the icons much less mouse over them lmao.

Check pm pls

Saw the video, he was killed by Decay from Shin (why am I not surprised he is using it) under the invisibility bug.

Nothing new to see there.
ah sorry i misread. yeah even though he'd be visible you'd be dead anyway.

you need to be a miner or have 1500ex gear to kill a crazy as zerphi build./just to be able to kill.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info