Remove the Lab!!!!!!

*you're

Sorry you're frustrated, op. I hope the rest of your day is better.

"5) Quit"

Bye
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

I suggest you learn!!! Why people say that as a choice is stupid. You forgot option 5. "Quit playing" As that's what I did. I mean look instead of playing here I am dealing with people. People like who would rather defend it then anything else.

I suggest you don't tell people who are frustrated they suck. As that is what you imply when you say LEARN. How about you learn to deal with people before you act like you know how to. I already said in my OP that I don't care if they lock me for another year over this. This stupid crappy Lab needs to 100% without a doubt go AWAY!!!

It doesn't do anything good for the game. I mean look the best defense I have heard for it so far is Learn it.

I did NOT imply that you "suck". I was only saying you might want to learn it BETTER. Every single human being in the world, CAN learn the lab better. I was referring to my own experience, as I hated the lab too - to begin with. Then I learned the mechanics, ran it a couple of times - and now it's just automated.

And I know perfectly well how to "deal with people". I do that for a living. But if you're going to misinterpret everything I say, we can't have a normal discussion, can we?

But yes, choice number 5) You can quit. And you are allowed to. I quit playing a lot of games over the years, when I realized they're not for me.

It's like telling someone who dislikes olives (for example) that practicing eating olives will cause them to eventually enjoy olives.

In reality, the liklihood is that the person would dislike olives even more AND the person telling them that they must practice eating them and learn to like them.

It's VERY possible that your personal experience in learning to like olives is an uncommon one.
"
SunsetVista wrote:
*you're

"5) Quit"

Bye

Is this your pathetic attempt/way to close a thread? I already siad I wasn't playing. I don't know you. Nothing you said here sounds sincere.

Not a single one of you have said anything worth defending the lab. As a matter of fact when you do say things about the lab. Like how many people have complained about it. Then it only goes further to prove my point. All you people are doing as adding fuel to fire.

And GGG need to wake up and remove the lab.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
SunsetVista wrote:
*you're

"5) Quit"

Bye

Is this your pathetic attempt/way to close a thread? I already siad I wasn't playing. I don't know you. Nothing you said here sounds sincere.

Not a single one of you have said anything worth defending the lab. As a matter of fact when you do say things about the lab. Like how many people have complained about it. Then it only goes further to prove my point. All you people are doing as adding fuel to fire.

And GGG need to wake up and remove the lab.

Removing the lab isn't the solution.

Making an alternative way to access itzaro IS.
"

If Itzaro is the only reason you like the lab. You can have him without the lab. I don't understand the logic here.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:

Not a single one of you have said anything worth defending the lab.

Ok the pro lab people failed miserably. So lets try that:

Music & atmosphere in the outdoor areas is good. Also the contrast to the indoor areas.
Voice acting is good.

Cant think of anything else. There is probably more though.

--

Note that I do not like lab as is. Some of my issues with it:

Extra rule system for traps which "makes no sense" in the context of the normal rule set.
Pure RNG enchantment system.
The (mis)interaction between spike traps and UI.

--

Edit: Also when Izaro talks to Argus, Argus should respond properly - with a bellow or something.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Oct 29, 2016, 3:37:18 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"

If Itzaro is the only reason you like the lab. You can have him without the lab. I don't understand the logic here.

Explain to me how to battle Itzaro without the lab. I've yet to find a way to him without the rest of it.
"
Explain to me how to battle Itzaro without the lab. I've yet to find a way to him without the rest of it.

Your confusing as fuck. You know that. First you say we need a different way to battle Itzaro and not remove the the lab. Then you say this.

Trust me it can be done. I don't really want to explain it to you. Mainly because you contradict yourself in the same sentence. So I don't know if you will really even understand what I will say. But I will attempt it just for you. As you seem really confused.

Itzaro is 3 different battles. You can move those 3 different battles too 3 different new maps (Where you fight him at the end of the map.) Each map can have a chance to find an item in it. Just like the lab to change the the battle slightly. So basically you get the lab in parts. Just in the form of maps. Or combine them. Whatever I really don't care. As I can do without Itzaro. It's you who wants him. They can even have chest that can't be opened without the key in the map. This is just one such example I can think of many.

Here is just one more way to do it. Sense the lab is pretty much like an area. Such as act 2 or act 3. You could simply make it an area. Its about as long. It might as well be an act. And for once you would get a reward for killing an end act boss that seems worth it.

Now maybe you get the idea. There are a million ways it could be done better. But I still don't understand what your saying at all. What are you trying to argue here? Maybe if you didn't contradict yourself in the same sentence people might have a chance of understanding you better.

My post isn't here to make it better. No its to simply remove it.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Oct 29, 2016, 3:54:59 PM
"

It's like telling someone who dislikes olives (for example) that practicing eating olives will cause them to eventually enjoy olives.

In reality, the liklihood is that the person would dislike olives even more AND the person telling them that they must practice eating them and learn to like them.

It's VERY possible that your personal experience in learning to like olives is an uncommon one.

First; I didn't learn to like it: I learned to accept it. It seems like a better solution than to go around hating it. Second, I didn't like coffee when I grew up. I learned to like it. Now I love it, and can't live without it.

The lab is here to stay. Whine, quit, avoid it or learn to accept it. But hey, use your energy here.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"

Izaro is a very fun boss encounter, IMHO. Unfortunately, I rarely fight him because I hate labyrinth and so I rarely do it and when I do, I'm usually way over leveled to reduce any chance that I have to run through that horrible game play again but, the couple of times that I did him and wasn't way over leveled, it was a fun encounter.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info