[2.6] Merisc's Berserker Firestorm Tank [Uber Lab Farmer] [Atziri EZ]

Updated to 2.6. Nothing has changed, just an AOE nerf/buff thing. Still just as viable.
tree on 62 and 82 point similiar)
How would this do as a first league character, selling labs and running them on first day or two?

Gear would most likely be quite average, with uniques missing (except probably pledge since its cheap nowadays).

What does the build depend on most to function?
"
bitbite11 wrote:
How would this do as a first league character, selling labs and running them on first day or two?

Gear would most likely be quite average, with uniques missing (except probably pledge since its cheap nowadays).

What does the build depend on most to function?

I think this would work as a first league character as spell damage and health scale pretty nicely with this build. You might have to be careful when running 2 man labs without optimal gear though.

Other than that, the build doesn't require anything aside from a PoH. Even then, it's not required. You can run this build with full rares and get around 6-7k life. Just run phys reduction flasks and granite flasks and you should be okay.
Thanks for the guide :) I plan to run this build as a league starter to farm lab in order to get currency for my second, more expensive build. Any leveling tips are welcome! Also, do you think I could manage to fit in a movement skill and if so, what should I replace for it? I'm not a fan of running slowly, especially for lab :P

Thanks a lot in advance!
Last edited by Biratancho on Mar 3, 2017, 12:33:39 PM
poeurl.com/QjS - 82 Points
poeurl.com/QjT - 102 Points
poeurl.com/QjT - Finished Build!

can u fix it? becouse all this links are the same
Last edited by krzychu9501 on Mar 5, 2017, 1:19:50 PM
I'm starting the league with this build, but as I wasn't able to get a pledge yet, I decided to drop faster casting and increased duration for spell echo and iron will. Nice guide.
Currently lvl80 with your build in LegacySC thanks ! :)

My Gear :

i'm lucky i 6l Pledge with ~~15 fus xD
"
superjack010 wrote:
You can run this build with full rares and get around 6-7k life.

I run a build that's almost identical, except I use magma orb. I have filled out all the same life nodes you have except for the Tireless notable, and with about 380 flat life from gear (could be closer to 450 with better rolls on ammy/belt/boots) I have 4.7k life without Koam's.

What's your listed DPS with firestorm? Currently magma orb at level 75 in a 4l pledge gives me 14k dps or 20k dps with EO up and then double/triple that depending on how many bounces hit the enemy. I'm curious how morb compares to firestorm.
Why is Ramako picked? Is it simply to prevent being ignited? Or do we have a way to generate endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info