[2.4] Doryani's Fist Quad Totem Ancestral Warchief Aura Bot [BUDGET]

I am very much impressed with the Hierophant Templar

"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sanctuary_of_Thought
Gain 25% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

Which means I can have a 750+ ES without any gear at all in town.

Which means I am kind wearing an ES chest, so now we don't have to worry about expensive chest.

The only thing is we need to stack the %Mana nodes, the big ones 25%, 22%, 16% like that.

If you level up the ES increases automatically, because 25% mana will your ES and you gain +6 mana as you level up.

You must have 300+ INT which gives 150 mana and 60% increased ES

We can also overlap the scion life wheel with Two "Healthy Mind" jewel, but we need to waste 6 passives get the jewel socket near scion, trust me I tried and did a respec.

The build is an aura bot, therefore I am using a 5L solaris lorica to reserve aura in life

My Gears

Spoiler

Eye Of Chayula = stun immune and reduced life
Reduced Life = more chance to evade (overlapping scion life wheel with Healthy Mind gives more reduced life).

Lori's Lantern = kind of defense when you stand inside a crowd

Prism Guardian = Blood Magic Aura reservation, 25% reduced mana reserved

Note: there is nothing much you can do with gears, only option you have is your belt and boots

Probably a crystal belt can give 100ES, but make sure it has ES, INT, MANA at least 50 mana and 50 ES and 50 INT

7 Auras: Grace, Vitality, Haste, Purity Of ice, Purity Of Lightning, Purity Of Fire, Discipline
2 Non-Aura: Helard Of Thunder, Arctic Armour

We can also drop 3 Purity Auras and run 1 Purity Of Elements and bring Wrath Aura for more damage

Now "Ancestral Warchief" is an attack but I am travelling the top tree for aura nodes, therefore I am using "Crown Of Eyes" which converts spell damage to attack damage and also provides good ES

The damage is achieved by lightning penetration, if the map says otherwise it could be difficult to kill the mobs

T9 Temple map video
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/DCiR9XJDYp0

You need 2 lvl2 enlighten to make mana available, 35 mana is enough to cast all the 4 totems

Attributes
Spoiler

Damage

Defence

Attributes

Gem Setup
Spoiler

Helmet 4L = Herald Of Thuder, Purity Of Ice, Purity Of Fire, Enlighten
Boots 3L = Arctic Armour, Purity Of Lightning, Enlighten
Gloves 4L = Vitality, Blood Magic, Summon Chaos Golem, Culling Strike
Shield 3L = Grace, Haste, Discipline
Chest 5L = Ansestral Warcheif, Added Chaos, Elemental Focus, Lightning Penetration, Added Lightning

"Controlled Destruction" and "Pain Attunement" will not work with "Eye Of Chayula"

But Concentrated Effect will definitely work with bosses, I am kind of lazy to switch gems while playing.

Jewels
"Energy From Within" near the "Melding" passive

Spoiler

Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaBFEGoAmqC2ENfA5IEMwRLxGWFy8YXRmKGmwajx2qKPopTyoTKlMrCismL28yCTWSOhY8BTwtPO9Bh0VHRnFJsVXWV8lY5VorXIpd8l-wYENkhGTnZp5oWmjybEZuPW6qb55wu3FicmxyqXUqeyB82X5Zf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhMWGgouMjHaTJ5u1njyhL6PyrfGvbLJwtAy1BLXytzG3Pr6AvorAZsCawcXDOsT2xq7KSsrT18_YvdkT2fzhiOQi6rrsGO9874j22vcy98H5N_m9-d356PrS-wn-Cv5J_oc=?accountName=zigma2013&characterName=ZChillChill

Keystones
Resolute Technique
Zeolot's Oath

Bandits
Normal: Help Alira! get +60 mana
Cruel: Help Kraityn get 8% attack speed
Merciless: kill all

Leveling
Wear three -8 elreon and use tabula rasa,
Firestorm+Elemental Focus+Controlled Destruction+Spell Echo+Faster Casting+Flame Totem

Play style, lot ES regen, very quick totem placement speed, totem lasts 17.3 seconds

Very easy unless you get chilled or frozen, in case you can wear winterheart and Dream Fragments which are cheap and will make your build very strong, but you must be carefull about stun.

Totem mana Cost: very less, 15 mana cost, 0 mana cost if you are at full ES

Hope the build is usefull enjoy :)
Last edited by zigma2013 on Oct 28, 2016, 3:19:12 AM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2016, 12:49:14 AM
look at this build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655452
but basicly guardian>hierophant for what u want to get
Last edited by ruzga on Nov 23, 2016, 12:49:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info