Magic Find Culler w Totems theorycraft advice

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to POE but i'm recently really intrigued by making a slayer magic find culler for party loot, and I've been thinking that using totems would be most effective after reading and thinking about this. This char will only be for group parties, and high tier maps for max culling. I built a skill tree i'd love your feedback on for this, basically the idea is to do essentially no dmg but be able to cull all important kills with the slayer ascendency. For the tree I simply opted mostly for life, resists, totem stats and blood magic to add some survivability. I'm aiming to run a bunch of cast when damage taken setups, and either flame totem or shockwave totem (shockwave totem seems to have way more aoe, but might be too slow to get the culls I need to test).

Let me know if anything could be improved, due to running a lot of MF gear I tried to get resists on the tree (and will also do that with jewels) to offset the lack of resists from gear. Thanks!

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAARxBQU1FQVFBQVpya2RwNS1mb3dIY2hObEhmcjAyZC1PcGJsaXZOdWdCNXhSTl9FdThueGlScHpDZnl6cFNEanpmdjl0UDRNTWx2Q3luZUduMnJrckVGSEhaZklJSDhrSFNJV29lYWpzYzVfanJ1LTJSenBaczZoaDJyTTktclkzejNXaGw5ekp5cWF5cVdmTnlEMmFlV09YREUxb3JvX0szTVl4MnhQWjk5Y1FWeHE0UXpQNkhleUQ0a3l1MmpFWjgyY0FhZUExdk83WHlOWkxZdlc2cVNzaUtyNUFSZ3VULUN2SkZfbzg2NFUzalpJUUdvUG05ZVdqQkJGOF9GQ0R2RHZJdnBUVU1jRkhhbFNRN3R2Vmhzb0NHdEE9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 1:07:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info