FB&FB Cheap Glasscannon Arena Build

yeah, also in case of deceiver and unyielding passives, my damage was getting reduced to 7-8k. still very high isnt it? i tried to hvae 10k damage vs AA + talisman + deceiver/unyielding, i couldn't and i gave up pushing the build further.

i had 4-4.5k ES with really good gear. don't take that as an justification though.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
+fortify, block, dodge, fire avoid shield, MoM

I have 59% crit chance, and using 65% BCR, 30% dodge pen.

Shin is using many of those defense layers very effectively. I can also oneshot around 14-15k ES, but I can only oneshot (kill) him 1 out of 3-4 times with my regular bcr setup, even tho I heard he only has a 5k life pool. I need to success on Crit chance check, block check, dodge check, not roll a low dmg bracket when critting, possibly some other avoidence as well. He is also fast enough to kill me if I don't oneshot him in the first hit, so overall he kills me more often.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
yeah MoM wasn't even popular at those days.

Shin told me he has 6.7k while back then. i don't know. he seems more like 6.7k to me : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
CI respec update

Spoiler

4.3k ES -> 4.6k ES, dropped Discipline and 4 ES nodes to pick up CI.

DPS 25.9k -> 22.2k tooltip
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Nov 8, 2016, 12:24:36 PM
I made a tanky Pathfinder (*sound of rocks hitting my head*) version of the builds

Gear, tree

TREE

Swaps:

Stats:
6.8 Flameblast tooltip avg with ele overload, 13.33 casts/s (+165%), 55 pen
38k Fireball tooltip with GMP and faster proj, 53 pen

13.5k ES
75/68 block with rumis
31% faster start of ES recharge and decent rate

Easier to play than the glasscannon, and good against glasscannons, enough defense and mobility to at least outrun almost anyone if you want to avoid them, but can't kill everybody (other runners, worm, zerphi). Talking in a sarn arena perspective again of course. Can be a decent runner in CTF. Flameblast hits between 4.9k - 6.3k after pvp reduction at 10 stacks.

Spoiler
^
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Nov 14, 2016, 4:34:55 PM
Dat shield doe D:
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Dat shield doe D:

It ate so much eternals with his brother

Like 40-50 each literally, no joke
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Holy shit that thread. Great work man. I miss Eternals a lot. My old guildies and I had so much fun making items when they were cheap and new.

How many imprints you got laying around? I just got the one from the summer i made a 5t1 1 t2 leather belt. Sold it like an idiot later, but how were we to know they'd go up so much? They were 2ex ya know?

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

2 of each, last one is still in an anarchy league remove only stash tab. FeelsOldMan
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
CAN'T
STOP
MAKING
BAD BUILDS

Low life, Non-crit, low cast speed, Ascendant, 15 GS

TREE

5682 ES
Flameblast: 143% increased cast speed, 20095 avg damage, 54% pen with AoE and FC gems
Firestorm: 7897 avg damage, 3.66 casts per second, with BCR and AoE gems
Fireball: on 4L 77326 tooltip DPS

Scion for the lulz, I had a spare 95, wanted to try the GS's on a caster, and 118 passives are pretty good for it.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Feb 6, 2017, 2:30:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info