Elreon Infinite xp?

So the Elreon mission where you have to feed the relic.I was using CA and every time the monsters died out of the circle, it didn't count toward the feed. So i thought , what if someone capped an aoe so big monsters would die out of the circle and get infinite spawns?
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2016, 11:03:32 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:38:41 PM
Elreon missions spawn a set number of mobs, then start looping the same mobs (which no longer give drops or xp).
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Short ver.: There's no way around the fact that it takes four hundred million Gorges run as a twenty-man party to level above 90 in less than a decade. Sad but true - solo players need not apply for any level beyond 90, and even ninety is pushing it at times.
stops giving XP after awhile,
but YOU CAN farm it for quite a bit.. i think it was like 200 mobs before they stop xp ???
cant remember, mightve been patch changed sometime??
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 25, 2016, 8:35:18 PM
yes it must definitively have changed at some point, maybe around the start of the second to last challenge leagues (where I noticed it).
Especially while still levelling Elreon, I couldn't find a pattern on when the spawns stop giving xp. (I already had known that there is some kind of cycle, because even before it happens more than once that I managed to respawn the unique monster on the end of such a cycle, even more than once. And before this undated change, all these monsters gave xp)

add: from my experience, the amount is rather low - it doesnt really suit to farm. I switched to as-fast-as-possible now.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Oct 26, 2016, 6:38:41 AM
I think there is always at least one spawn point inside the circle to avoid farming.
I think it's pretty much always been like this. After a certain number of monsters they stop giving experience. It can be a decent amount in high level maps.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No, definitively not. I could farm xp until I get tired(*), reproducible, on 'each' feed daily mission. I'd even think that this had happend also at a non-maxed Elreon.

(*)having, as said at least some days with a third occurence of the unique 'boss' wave.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info