Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Crafting Suggestions

I just traded in the Divination cards and it gave me this

What to do with it? Go the ALT / Regal route? Sell it as is?

I do like crafting, but I've only ever done Harbinger bows. Is crafting armor worth it?

Last bumped on Oct 26, 2016, 8:15:52 PM
"
VixTrader wrote:
Is crafting armor worth it?

No, just spam some chaos on it.

You had some good luck there, it's a sweet base.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 25, 2016, 5:37:12 PM
Well I spent 2 chaos and got this:

Now what? How good does it have to be to be worth something to someone?
Well, we can put it like this, if it had over 2k armor, 100 life and three 40% res rolls it would be worth something (sockets aside). However, the amount of currency you would have to spend to get that kind of item would far exceed the price and you wouldn't be able to get it back by mirror service because nobody would pay a mirror + fee to get a chest like that.

Just craft armor on that thing and it's good to go.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 25, 2016, 6:41:57 PM
Any idea at all what it's worth?

It won't be easy to open mirror service with just this.
Burn all the orbs!
Mirror service? da fuk? I'm wondering if it's even worth a couple ex man, chill.
"
VixTrader wrote:
Mirror service? da fuk? I'm wondering if it's even worth a couple ex man, chill.

well, that's the issue ;p
Burn all the orbs!
Who said anything about mirror service lul...

No I don't think that is worth a couple of exalts. I would keep chaos spamming until you hit at least 2 good resists, high life, and high flat and % armour. Or just use as is. Or sell. Or vendor for a divine XD
U MAD?
I see, I have some weird issue with internet connection and I can't see links in items posted on forum (no idea wtf) so I didn't know, that this armor is 6L and I thought this thread is way more surrealistic than it actually was.
So itt, imo the best would be shrieking essences of dread, they give big flat armor and you can use them directly on rares. Or Shrieking essences of greed, for flat life. The problem is how to get them on std and what will they cost.
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info