50 SRS in one second, a Null's Inclination Summon Raging Spirits build

Video Showcase

NOTICE: If you plan on playing this build, switch to "predictive mode" from "Lockstep mode". That'll fix all the lag that comes with being a SRS build.

The Writhing Jar holds much potential to be discovered. Thanks to it's ability to bring out the power of "on kill" -effects, it can be utilized in a numper of interesting ways. In this build, we use The Writhing Jar together with Null's Inclination to instantly get max stacks on our Summon Raging Spirits.

How does it work?
It's a very simple concept.

"Cast a socketed skill gem on kill with this weapon" means we can kill worms from The Writhing Jar to summon SRS.
Contrary to how the wording might be precieved, it is not limited to one gem, and we can theoretically have 6 SRS gems in the bow. However, the cap of 50 SRS is global, and thus there is no reason to use too many of them.

Pros and Cons:

Spoiler
Pros:
- Very cheap if you just wanna clear T8-T12 maps, And has a pretty good clear-speed in those maps.
- Very fun to play.
- Soul Strike is OP
- Good damage as long as you have charges

Cons:
- Requires you to play in "predictive" networking mode, as all other SRS builds. (unless you enjoy lag)
- You can get stunned, and you will get stunned. not a major issue, as you'll not be taking many hits anyway.
- Flask charges can be starved on low-density maps like Phantasmagoria.
- Weapon-switch for bulky bosses.

How do I build it? (gear, auras, and links)
This is what I found to be the optimal setup for the build.

Weapon:

Spoiler
Get a 5L or 6L Null's Inclination, and support it like you would support any other SRS build. This is my setup:

- Summon Raging Spirits
- Summon Raging Spirits
- Melee Physical Damage Support
- Melee Splash Support
- Minion Damage Support
- Faster Attacks Support

If you're only able to get a hold of a 5L, you can use the last unlinked socket for Flesh Offering. I would highly recommend to at least get 6 Sockets on it.

Get a 6L +3 Fire-gems Bow/Staff, and put it in your weapon-swap. This will be your single-target setup, and plays just like any other SRS build. Of course, this will end up costing you a few exalts extra, but it's the only way to reliably kill anything that would survive more than 30 seconds.

Getting a +3 Bow would require you to get 5 or 6 off-color sockets, which can be VERY difficult. getting a low-level base would probably be the best choice to aid you into getting that. Also, you can roll "reduced attribute requirements" to further help you get the correct colors.
If you go for a staff, you miss out on having Soul Strike while casting, which is not perferrable, but if you don't have the currency to get a bow, it's a good alternative.

Support it like you would support a normal SRS build. For example, you can do:

- Summon Raging Spirits
- Faster Attacks
- Melee Physical Damage Support
- Melee Splash Support
- Minion Damage Support
- Spell Echo

Empower Support, Faster Casting Support, Multistrike Support, and Minion Speed Support are examples of other gems you can use here. The same goes for your Null's Inclination setup.

Body Armour:

Spoiler

Get a high Energy Sheild chest with resists. That's all there is to it. As for links, it doesn't really matter that much. I just use it to automatically spawn zombies as I take damage.

Gloves:

Spoiler

Get Energy Shield and resists. Intelligence and Dexterity is also good.

Boots:

Spoiler

Get movement speed, energy shield, resists, and dexterity/intelligence. No suprises there.

Helmet:

Spoiler

Currently I'm using alpha's how to suppliment my Anger and Wrath. Can be substituted for an High ES helmet, but that'll leave you with only tree Auras, but would free up a lot of skill-points to spend elsewhere.

Rings:

Spoiler

Try to get minion movement speed, first and foremost. After that, aim for resistances, energy shield, dexterity, and intelligence.

Amulet

Spoiler

Astramentis is only used due to lack of dexterity on gear. Once you get enough attributes, replace with an amulet similar to your rings.

How do I path on the tree?

Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Oct 25, 2016, 8:55:55 AM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 5:10:18 PM
reserved
Great build dude!
Cheap and fun with clever use of flask & weapon mechanics.

May I ask what ascendancypoints you go with?
I couldn't find it in the build and the passive tree doesn't show ascendancy.

I have one suggestion for the build:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Overflowing_Chalice
100% increased flask charges gained during effect of Overflowing Chalice.

Should take care of the problem with charges on maps such as Phantasmgoria.
What do you think?
Last edited by carlscaviar on Oct 25, 2016, 10:16:02 AM
"
carlscaviar wrote:
Great build dude!
Cheap and fun with clever use of flask & weapon mechanics.

May I ask what ascendancypoints you go with?
I couldn't find it in the build and the passive tree doesn't show ascendancy.

I have one suggestion for the build:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Overflowing_Chalice
100% increased flask charges gained during effect of Overflowing Chalice.

Should take care of the problem with charges on maps such as Phantasmgoria.
What do you think?

Yeah, that'll help for sure. Also just running poacher's mark should be sufficient.
another fun build to play :D
Hi, the build seems very interesting, especially since I just lost my wormblaster.

However, what's the deal with a +3 bow ? Am I missing something ? The +2 to bow gems won't be useful to the SRS, will it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info