[2.4] Essence HC Deadeye LA 100.

Hey exiles ! ( going more artwork in a few, i just made this quick guid details after some people asked this.
Gonna write first time there since i really enjoyed my deadeye during HC essence league.

Since Voltaxic rift nerf , i was interested about doing an lightning arrow build. Many people played LA when it was a 100% chaos damage instead of 60% now. So i gone ahead and built arround it.

Table of Contents
1.This build ?
2.Pro/cons
3.Tree & Ascendancy
4.Link
5.Gears
6.Flask/jewels
7.Bandit
8.Leveling/gear/tree
9.Vidéo

1. This build ?
Spoiler
This build have a really nice meta clear speed with not many invest into it , a voltaxic 5L and an evasion armour 5L are really good , i pushed till my level 93+ with only 2x 5L ( voltaxic + kintsugi ) and all other pieces can go really cheap , only life/resist evasion pieces wich cost lower than es/armour pieces and in top of that you can improve DPS really well with %elemental on rings/belt/neck during mapin. With no much investsement it carry you 90 easy and fast with pretty much mitigation like 20% less dmg taken on first hit sticking with vaal grace + acrobatics + phase acro caping you 75 dodge and 64% dodge spell and arrow dancing providing you 40% more evade proj i felt like dancing arround monster safely.

2.Pro/cons
Spoiler
Pro
+Life pool ( 6.5k+ )
+Evade+dodge are great with range build.
+Nice meta clear speed ( you can grind level 78-80 easy on dried lake )
+Cheap gear and get improv step by step
+Can be play early ( 28 blast rain & 12 LA )
+Reflect are a joke
+Can do many bosses ( not all but really a large pool of them )
+Simple to play ( run / shoot / vaal grace / run / shoot / flask etc... )
+Single/Aoe target is nice
+Can do reflect elemental mod

Con
-Care on your placement every times.
-Need a support to be 100% safe on high tier ( this build doesnt have blasphemy or such mechanism )
-Cannot do all bosses ( didnt tried guardian t16's and i'll not :) )
-Cannot do all map mod ( no blood magic / no leech )
-Vaal pact + Blood rage are pain if you pay not attention ( but in some map mod like vulne or so you can play with frenzy and no blood rage )
-No life regen since vaal pact

3.Tree&ascendancy

4.Link
Spoiler
Lightning Arrow :> LA + Pierce + Added lightning dmg + GMP + WeD + Inc Crit Dmg
Blast rain :> BR + Conc eff + WeD + Added light dmg + Poison + FA
4L :> Cast when dmg taken + Inc duration + Immortal call - Blink arrow
4L :> HoI + Curse on Hit + Wrath + Assassin's mark
4L :> Vaal Grace + Inc dura - Frenzy - Blood rage

Other gems i used and changed :> Mirror arrow + Blink arrow / Vaal haste on low tier map instead of vaal grace is an option, also Herald of Thunder instead of Wrath ( blue/blue gem ) are an option when you play with a support alowing you runing 2 herald + wrath + anger.

5.Gears
Spoiler
Helmet
+Lion pelt life/triple resistance with enchant 75% additional blast rain.
+Starkonga
+Rat's nest ( the worst one i think for HC. )

Armour
+Kintsugi ( best one , saved me from close call multiple times )
+Kaom's Heart ( with 200% life it provide you 1500HP instead of kintsugi would give 210 so 1290HP more
si it scale you from 6600hp to something like 7900hp. If you take a 8K hit , with Kaom's heart you'r rekt instead of with kintsugi would save you ( 8000*0.8 = 6400hp/6600hp ) you'r still alive , thanks to kintsugi, also it provide you a huge buff of %evasion when hit recently and the base itself give you 1100 evasion wich kaom's not.) So Kintsugi > Kaom's with this build but still a good option if you have no other option.
+Rare 6L life/resistance would do job for first maps untill tier 8+ ( but honestly kintsugi 5L > 6L rare. )
+Daresso's Defiance ( Provide you life/endurance charge = phys mitigation and evasion/armour , still okish choise for 1 alchemy. )
-Lightning coil ( don't go it at all , wast of lightning resistance , get chance to be shocked i think too )

Boot
+Rare Life/res/30%moov
+Atziri's Step ( if you are ok with no resist on it , go for it for sure )
+Voidwalker ( Can be an interesting pick )

Belt
+Headhunter ( this belt is just amazing , i really enjoyed it , was a first time i used it )
+Belt rare %elemental damage / life / resistance ( str can be on suffix for extra life pool )
+Dyadian Dawn for 1 alchy if you start can be okish.

Gloves
+Rare evasion/es ( for easy 3 blue gem ) life/resist.
+Snakebite ( can be nice if you'r already in full frenzy , but i felt more safe with rare ones. )
+Atziri's Acuitys ( never used it , but i think it could be a nice pick , you have to try it with reflect elemental and no crit if it's not dangerous )
-Maligaro's virtuosity/Shadow's dust ( don't go it on HC. )

Quiver
+Drillneck ( we go full pierce )
+Rare quiver with resist/life/crit mods and %elemental ( can be really nice, and safer, but a lil bit lesser damage )

Neck
+rare :> Int base / Int suffix / crit chance / crit mult / %elemental / life

Rings
+rares Life/resistance/%elemental damage ( int as nice extra also )

Bow
+Voltaxic Rift ( no any other )

6.Flask/jewels
Spoiler
#1 Seething Divine life flask of Staunching ( instant/remove bleed ofc )
#2 Quicksilver ( %moov speed / 20% chance refill on crit or more %refill , but on bosses i preffered the crit one )
#3 Diamond flask ( Remove freeze / %more duration )
#4 Basalt ( Surgeon 20% mod / %more evasion )
#5 Silver ( Surgeon 20% mod / Immunity to shock during 6s )

You can go ahead and change , like Taste of hate on #4 / Jade flask on #5 on higher tier.
There is also Atziri flask who can be nice.

Jewels :> i gone %life/+2mana on hit/bows mod or damage mods.

7.Bandit
Spoiler
Oak/Kill or Help Kraityn ( 8%APS i preffer the skill point ) / Help Kraityn or Alira ( i preffered Frenzy charge instead of power )

8.Leveling/gear/tree
Spoiler
coming

9.Video
Spoiler
coming , but there is my twitch you can look me grinding level 100 and get an idea about the build here https://www.twitch.tv/peage13

Last edited by Tifa_ on Oct 24, 2016, 2:36:34 PM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2016, 11:19:14 PM
One question, really don't understand.
Why playing deadeye? U can change to pathfinder and be twice more powerfull even if not changing anything else in the build, only some flasks. Or is it principal, flaskfinder being meta and shit?
Deadeye is nothing in 2.4 compared to pathfinder, why even bothering with it?
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
One question, really don't understand.
Why playing deadeye? U can change to pathfinder and be twice more powerfull even if not changing anything else in the build, only some flasks. Or is it principal, flaskfinder being meta and shit?
Deadeye is nothing in 2.4 compared to pathfinder, why even bothering with it?

Because pathfinder with LA is crap especially when i play full pierce damage with drillneck?
Tifa,

You have blood rage always on? only way to get frenzy or easier way?

And videos are not on your twitch.

any why fast and deadly over powerful precision??

Ty,
GetChunky
Last edited by GetChunky on Dec 11, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info