Switching Weapons and losing Mousebind 1

Hi,

If I am using my mainskill (Earthquake in Marohi) on Mouse Bind 1 and I switch my weapon (x), I lose that skill. Thats fine.

But if i switch back Mouse 1 is not binded to my old skill Earthquake.
It binds auto attack then because i lost my skill for the time i switched.

Problem is that everytime I switch to my Brightbeak to Leap slam faster through maps, Ill have to put my Earthquake my Mouse bind 1 slot.
I lose time and fun when i have to do this any time.

It shouldnt be to hard to fix that and it would make playing much more comfortable, I also asked in chat and many people complained.

Thanks
Bro
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 4:20:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Slotting your leap slam (or any skill gem) into Brightbeak or your off-hand should fix this. I know it's not optimal (if you want to level 6 empower/enhance/enlightens) but prob worth it.
The reason it switches to Auto attack is because it is assigned to that on your second weapon set. Each weapon set can have different hotkeys.

What you need to do is assign any gem in your 2nd weapon set to Mousebind 1. That way it won't be a skill you can use in your first weapon set, so when you switch back it will turn back into earthquake.
Just make sure it's a skill that won't activate on LMB unless you hold shift (eg: a golem or something.)

You don't need to socket leap slam into your 2nd weapon set. Although that would work, many other active skill gems will work too.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Exactly what I was trying to say, thanks for clarifying dudio.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info