can't enter a room

So after opening a door and killing the mobs near it with my totems, I can't enter it.
First bug I post so I hope I'm not doing something I shouldn't or at least doing it like I should.
Bug #: 1,669,920,001

edit: so I tried to enter another room, you can see that I can attack the mobs but I cannot enter. Same map
bug #: 4,267,078,575

Last edited by Cyclonicks on Oct 23, 2016, 3:09:27 AM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 11:14:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i got the same bug, in palace map, cant join in a room after open the door...
Type /oos, or use a movemenet skill when this happens, if you are playing on predictive, and it will re-synch you. It means you are desynched. One side thinks the door is still closed, the other thinks it is opened.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Type /oos, or use a movemenet skill when this happens, if you are playing on predictive, and it will re-synch you. It means you are desynched. One side thinks the door is still closed, the other thinks it is opened.

I had this happen to me a couple weeks back. Spammed flame dash and finally got through after about 100 tries literally.
And if it happens again, at the least get a screen shot and a bug report number. Me too posts don't help.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info