2.4 Trickster Fakener /w Malachai's Loop (Need advice)

Hey everyone, so I'm pretty much just asking if anyone can offer some advice on how I can further improve my character. Before I get started, I want to make this disclaimer; I'm basically running Niffler's budget CoC Discharger "Fakener" build, and I'm at the point where I'm trying to upgrade my gear to get the best performance out of it that I can. Since getting a 6-Link with 3 off-colour sockets on a voll's is a pain in the ass, I had opted to give niffler's idea a try and so far it has been working out pretty well for me.

Character Info

So, Just a quick rundown in case you guys haven't seen Niffler's video on the build. Basically, the idea behind his build was to remove the core component from a standard fakener for the sake of being budget friendly, and came upon Malachai's Loop for the setup since it can reliably generate power charges and comes in at an extremely low price. Also, he setup the build to run as a CI with complete mana reserve as a trickster, allowing for discipline and double curse on blasphemy.

As for my personal adjustments, I had moved some gems around between sockets to clear up some redundant gems shown over on his compendium, to allow for an additional 4-link CWDT setup in the gloves. I wasn't exactly sure what to add, so I chose to add the BV with charge on crit into the setup just to help with extra opportunities for charge generation. Should I swap that out for something else or just leave it as it is? For the moment it is working out well enough for me, so I can't really complain much.

I get the general sense that this version of the fakener build was established to be mostly automated due to the total mana reserve and triggered effects from CoC and CWDT, which seems fine since this is my first time trying a fakener build.

Gear
So, In here, I've got 2 different pairs of gloves to help a bit with some situational adjustments between survival and damage. Generally, I run the facebreakers unless I feel that an encounter will be potentially dangerous.

Jewels

With my current setup, with facebreakers I can consistantly achieve a bit over 27k damage per discharge, and with the voidbringers I can consistantly achieve a bit over 20k damage per discharge. Any suggestions on how I could get more out of the setup, or is this what I should expect with the malachai's loop version of the build?

Thanks!
Last edited by Ravvynfall on Oct 21, 2016, 10:37:26 PM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 6:37:32 PM
[Reserved]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info