Could a build like this work in 2.4?

http://poeplanner.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

basically it would be a sunder/lacerate CI dual weild gladiator with rare mace/axe(depending on skill) + 4%block(corrupted) prismatic edge or ungil's + the anvil amulet, if i can get a 4% corrupted anvil as well this build caps out at 76% block/spellblock

Ive never made a CI character so I was wondering if this build would even be hardcore viable so I thought i'd ask

really wanted an uber tanky character with sunder/lacerate(with axe) and use ungils/vaal'd primatic/mark of the doubting knight for the whirling blades mobility and statstick/that block value

gonna roll with 95% mana reservation (dont know if ill be able to use a 5L ability, might have to pick up some mana reservation somewhere, really want to use discipline+arcticarmour+blasphemycurse

iron reflexes to gain armour so it can synergize with arctic armour and since I want to reduce the damage as much as possible on the hits i'm actually taking

Sure I could have rolled with a shield but I wanted the dps boost and the huge mobility granted by a fast weapon whirling blades (ungils or primatic are uber fast)

let me know what you think guys :)
Last edited by MrEpic on Oct 21, 2016, 4:01:35 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 4:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info